navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » why won't you listen
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic why won't you listen Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
mikeykrazy
since 2000-12-20
Posts 37
U.S.A

0 posted 2001-01-06 07:06 PM

WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN
whean i talk to you

WHY DON'T YOU HERE ME
when i cry for help

WHY I'M I HERE
when no one else is

I SEEM LIKE A GHOST
when i try to explain

SO I WALK AWAY
there is no hope

thing happen in life that just need a poem. then ther poems just for the heack of it.

© Copyright 2001 Matt - All Rights Reserved
lilpoet
since 2000-12-30
Posts 55
Dallas,Tx
1 posted 2001-01-06 07:26 PM

You sure did express your feelings in this poem.  I've never read somthing like this before.  I don't like it when people don't listen to me and it just makes me sad and MAD.  Hehe...well I'll listen to you if you want to talk somtime.  Just e-mail me!

~If I had a star for everytime you made me smile, I'd be holding the entire midnight sky in my hands~

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
2 posted 2001-01-06 09:26 PM

I like the format of this one. Good job! And yes, there is hope.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I'm in love with my shadow
I admire it daily

Melster
since 2000-12-09
Posts 442
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
3 posted 2001-01-07 12:01 PM

Mikey...  don't lose hope...  so long as there is love, there is hope...  so long as you can see her and think of her, then there is hope...  keep a hold of that and don't let go...

Melz!!

Dont believe what ur eyes r telling u they only show limitation. Look with ur understanding, find out what u already know & u will see the way to fly

Allan Riverwood
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-01-04
Posts 3502
Winnipeg
4 posted 2001-01-07 12:19 PM

Hmm... this one is a real thinker.
I think that I see what you are expressing-- that you are ignored and left to yourself far too often, correct?  That when there is a real problem, nobody listens to you.
I'm all ears.  Ever need to talk, you can talk to me, ok?
I think that the same can be said for everyone else here.

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
5 posted 2001-01-07 01:48 PM

I like this format too, and the poem is expressed well.  If this is how you're feeling, I hope these feelings do not stay with you, there are people who will listen and care.

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Lakewalker
http://www.thehungersite.com

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
6 posted 2001-01-08 07:10 PM

short but derict to the point.  Don't you hate it when you're like the wind...it's like you just pass by people.  Thanks for the read

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Pixie-Babe03
since 2000-08-29
Posts 387
Central Maine
7 posted 2001-01-08 07:30 PM

this is a very expressive poem as usual   great work.. keep your chin up
~*Pixie*~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » why won't you listen

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary