navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Welcome, Kit!
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Welcome, Kit! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

0 posted 2000-07-03 01:22 PM

I know that we usually don't make announcements in here, but this is important. We have a new moderator here with us. Welcome, Kit! She's already done a lot in here, and I'm sure she'll be great! Everyone give her a warm welcome!  

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde
"The robbed that smiles steals something from the thief" -Shakespea

© Copyright 2000 Erica N. - All Rights Reserved
StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
1 posted 2000-07-03 01:25 PM

More Higher Authority! hehee   Glad to have you Kit!! By the way, thank you for the kind replies to my work!! I feel all warm inside now ehehe anyways, I hope you are looking forward to your stay here as much as I am! Hope to see lots of work from you!! Love Always~*~Jessica~*~

~*~Love is the product of our dicontentment with ourselves~*~
~*~SMILE! It makes your butt shine!~*~

Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
2 posted 2000-07-03 01:45 PM

Thanks for the Welcome LoveBug!          

I'm happy to be able to read all the wonderful works here, and lend a hand (or ear) wherever I can!

I hope everyone here realizes I've been pretty amazed to say the least with all your writing in this forum.  I haven't had a chance to read all yet, but I hope I can catch up with a lot of you ... there's some wonderful "book-worthy" writing here!

Keep up the great writing everyone!

~Start Pryncess:  Thanks for the Welcome ... you've got some great talent there ... I look forward to reading some more!

Best wishes,
/Kit

[This message has been edited by Kit McCallum (edited 07-03-2000).]

Alwye
Member Elite
since 1999-06-16
Posts 3850
In the space between moments
3 posted 2000-07-03 09:45 PM

Indeed Welcome Kit, you'll be a great addition to this forum!     

*Krista Knutson*

"We are not seperate from spirit, we are in it." ~Plotinus~

TAP2
since 2000-06-29
Posts 211
Morris, Il USA
4 posted 2000-07-03 11:45 PM

Welcome Kit!
And let me say that, if you didn't already notice your in with a great bunch of talented people. After reading some of your pieces it's obvious you'll fit right in.

TAP2

Jeremy Halstead
since 2000-06-01
Posts 569
Morris, Ill. U.S.A
5 posted 2000-07-05 12:00 PM

This has been up here for awhile and I just got around to reading it.  I've gotten some nice repies from you and I know I'm not alone when I thank you for your support.

Jeremy

"Time is the matter, and in a matter of that all wounds will heal and all scars shall fade."

Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
6 posted 2000-07-05 07:53 PM

~Krista:  Thanks so much Krista ... we'll be talking quite a bit I suspect! Thanks for the warm welcome!

~Tap2:  Thank you for the wonderful comment ... and we are all indeed in terrific poetic company, my sentiments exactly!

~Jeremy:  Thanks very much, and I've enjoyed very much reading your work ... hope to read more!

Much appreciation,
/Kit

Chel
since 2000-07-01
Posts 511
Baltimore, MD, USA
7 posted 2000-07-06 09:03 AM

~Kit~ welcome! I am happy to see that someone here is moving up, HaHa.  Well good luck and thanks for reading my work.  Well take care.

Luv always,
Chel

"True friends stab you in the front"

Jacman
since 2000-06-27
Posts 291
Dwight Il, US
8 posted 2000-07-06 11:32 AM

Well, I must say that I'm glad to have you in here Kit.  You have been very supportive of my work thus far, and that doesn't go unappreciated.  I really am overwhelmed at the positive energy that one can recieve from this forum.  I hope you will recieve as much enjoyment from it as I do.

jason

Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
9 posted 2007-12-01 10:31 PM

Enjoyed

ARCTIC WIND

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Welcome, Kit!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary