navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Left Alone
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Left Alone Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Allysa
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
since 1999-11-09
Posts 1952
In an upside-down garden

0 posted 2000-12-22 12:08 PM

You knew what I meant,
when I wanted to be left alone.
It ment I wanted to talk to you,
but instead you sent me home.

I feel left out now,
you've got a new best friend.
You say we'll always be friends,
but I see this as the end.

You and her write poems together,
something we never did.
You and her talk about love together,
that's a side I always hid.

You're mad at me sometimes,
because my heart hurts to much,
and some times I talk about Justin,
and his loving touch.

And you never understood,
just how I felt about him,
it's like you feel when you make a shot,
in basketball, without hitting the rim.

And there's a goodness inside you,
that just feels so nice,
that you don't anyone,
to say anything, to give advice.

So if you don't care anymore,
then go be her best friend,
and leave me lonely now,
I guess this is the end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
feeling a tad left out of my own life, just thought Id throw this at ya all. see what yas thought.

I can't see at all. Even if I could it would all be great, to put your picture on my wall, it reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad.

© Copyright 2000 Allysa - All Rights Reserved
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
1 posted 2000-12-22 12:29 PM

This is about Hallie and Sara? You know hallie loves you tons. NO worries.......i think you two need to sort this out.
good poem though!

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

Allysa
since 1999-11-09
Posts 1952
In an upside-down garden
2 posted 2000-12-22 12:45 PM

maybe, but not quite. I feel kinda left out, because I've known Hallie since 5th grade, recently became friends with her in beginging of seventh, and she doesn't want to write poems with me. She never does. I mean, we do have a story we wrote about these funky indians, but I dunno. Also, I feel left out because I don't live by anyone I go to school with and I never get to talk to them about school, because they never talk to me. Also about Justin, but my second poem is more about Justin than this one, and kinda about Hallie, because she knows what it's about. I just kinda felt odd because she don wanna write with me, and im the one who brought her here in the first place/ oh hell, i dun care. I love you dopey, just remember that!

I can't see at all. Even if I could it would all be great, to put your picture on my wall, it reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad.

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
3 posted 2000-12-23 12:02 PM

This is so sad...im sorry that this happened to you...having a bf and still remaining the same with your friends is something i realized is kind of impossible...you can never make everyone happy...im sorry that you had to loose your best friend over it...maybe you should talk to her about it and tell her that you really miss her and wish to be friends or something again...ya never know maybe she feels like you dont need her n e more and she's latching on to someone else cause she misses you and feels like u dont need her..This poem was great..i hope things work out between you and her...
Hallie_Angel
since 2000-12-06
Posts 102

4 posted 2000-12-23 08:57 PM

Allysa my dear,
This has to be short but, We are bestest friends, I haven't taken off the necklace I gave you for X-mas. Same with the blue ones you gave me. You think that a girl I've known for a month on the internet who thinks I'm 20 will replace you??? You and Justin juss need to work it all out so you don't feel so bad anymore girlie. I have to go and eat dinner now so buh-bye  

LYLAS, BFF, W/B/S,
                          Catherine!!!

P.S. Don't you
be P***** at me
girlie!  

Hallie_Angel
since 2000-12-06
Posts 102

5 posted 2000-12-23 09:00 PM

Oh yeah and You and I haven't even discussed writing poems and I think we should It would be awesome!!!  
Hallie_Angel
since 2000-12-06
Posts 102

6 posted 2000-12-24 08:27 PM

I'm bumping this one so Alyssa will know to read it!!!  

Merry Christmas Chica!

Catherine!!!

Allysa
since 1999-11-09
Posts 1952
In an upside-down garden
7 posted 2000-12-26 01:41 PM

Catherine, thanks you're the best friend anyone could ever have. I was feeling a bit depressed and sad because you never seem to want to talk to me about how you're feeling and stuff, espically since the thing with Jes happened, and I dunno. I haven't taken off the best friends necklace you gave me ever since you gave it to me, despite my mom's attempts to get me to take it off because "it didn't go with my outfit." I've called your house a lot, although I know you're not there. You are my bestest best friend! But don't tell Liz because she's upset. Anyways, c-ya on the third!
Allysa
(aka: Angel, you know what I mean Catherine)

Allysa
since 1999-11-09
Posts 1952
In an upside-down garden
8 posted 2000-12-26 01:52 PM

catherine, remember the story about the funky indians??? The one you said was about me??? whatever happened to that? BTW, what's up with Him, Her, and Me??? I can't wait to read more, and you know it!!! I miss you b/c youre in Wisconsin rite now. Talk to ya later chica! Love ya,
Me

jeremydraul
since 2000-08-01
Posts 1118
State of Despair
9 posted 2000-12-26 03:05 PM

i liked this poem a lot, but it is sad, cheer up!

jeremy r

"A writer doesn't acquire a vacancy of mind, but rather a inadequacy of words." - Jeremy D. Raulinaitis

Hallie_Angel
since 2000-12-06
Posts 102

10 posted 2000-12-26 10:03 PM

Kool,
I think that one funky story 'bout the indians is in my school stuff from last year. Ummmm, it hasn't progressed much (Him her and me) Buut, I donno if you havn't seen what I've wrote before. I had a kool Christams! Hope your's was kool too!!!!! I haven't read your poem to Justin w/ a shoe theme or something but I'm looking forward to it! Hope you had a good x-mas too. TTYL!

Catherine!!!

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
11 posted 2000-12-27 02:50 PM

Well it sounds like you worked things out.  The poem was good, sometimes it works out great if you just tell the person how you feel !!

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Lakewalker
http://www.thehungersite.com

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
12 posted 2000-12-28 05:27 PM

allysa allysa allysa

it's good to see that the both of you have sorted things out.  See...everything works out eventually.  I guess you too defenitely are the bestest bestest   bestest bes friends   lol j/k  that's good though

hey girlie --- so watup with nitsuj   I still remember that reply you had in my poem.  Cause of that, I've made sure to read your poems and reply back.  

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Left Alone

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary