navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Read!!!
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Read!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Hallie_Angel
since 2000-12-06
Posts 102

0 posted 2000-12-12 07:17 PM

Hello,
I think yall that I'm going to leave. I can not be a writer because seldom do I get these awesome poems. Although I do get them I just can't figure it out. I realy think all of you are great and I will stay as long as this is still on the first page and then I will say goodbye. I think all yall's will be awesome someday and I hope to hear about you in the future(Esp. Lakewalker and Dopey!!!)! I think my mind and heart are conflicting right now so I have to take some time and deal with them. I want to come back some day and I think this will be an awesome way to keep in contact with you Allysa when we go to High School but for now I'm going to have to tell you all I love you and good-bye!!!

Your Friend Always,
                            Catherine Noel Jones
                              (AKA Hallie_Angel!)

© Copyright 2000 Hallie_Angel - All Rights Reserved
LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

1 posted 2000-12-12 10:03 PM

My friend, a poem means different things to different people. If you think something about a poem and someone else thinks something else, it doesn't mean that you don't understand! If you really want to be a writer, you CAN be! It takes a lot of hard work, but if you are willing to work at it, you can be whatever you want to be! I hope that you will decide to stay with us. If not, we respect your decision.

However, this is not a poem, therefore it doesn't belong here. I'm going to lock it in this forum and move it to "Announcements and Links". If anyone wishes to reply, they can do so there. Thank you.

"Where there is great love there are always miracles" -Cather
"Love heals everything, and love is all there is"- Zukav

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Read!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary