navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » I want to give this to the guy I like so opinions would be greatly appreciated!
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic I want to give this to the guy I like so opinions would be greatly appreciated! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
XTC_AngeL
since 2000-06-04
Posts 17
Australia

0 posted 2000-12-04 06:44 AM

Everytime I see you,
I cannot explain,
These feelings that I get,
That cause me so much pain.

This passion deep inside me,
Seems so strong and real,
I try so hard to hide it,
Bit I can't control how I feel.

There's always been something about you,
Ever since we met,
That draws me to your arms,
As close as I can get.

The way you make me feel,
I've never felt before,
And there are things about you,
That keep me wanting more.

But you confuse me sometimes,
With things you do and say,
How we feel about each other,
I rememeber everyday.

But nothing I can say,
Will bring you back to me,
This is solely your decision,
About how we're going to be.

¤XTC AngeL¤

© Copyright 2000 Nat - All Rights Reserved
jytree
since 2000-01-26
Posts 336
omaha ark usa
1 posted 2000-12-04 12:55 PM

not even fair beauty could beat the love in you heart,
So in this I am truly glad to say nice work of art!.

I am hopping you a girl when I say this if not sorry to tell in truth I'm 21 I've had real only Two real girlfriend and one two day thing! I belive this when I say this you have a gift for writing what you feel which is good.
I can say that if this man cannot accept you and love you for who you are then I hate saying this but he really doesn't desirve you at all.
I know that is really not what you want to hear but let me say this like I should have at the start instead of boring you by now.!
I can see and feel that you have a very strong love for him or for anything for that matter. I say give it a chance if it do work out then your doing better than I am if it doesn't then you'll find someone belive me when I say this I have heard that statement all my life and I'm so sick of it and yet it holds so much truth in it. Belive me I have spent many night without sleep because MY life when It comes to love is full of what if's or should I stuff like that will drive you crazy so don't let that happen,
Well Now that you ear is probually dead from me blabing Good luck and if you want e-mail me and tell me how it went.
It is jytree_2001@yahoo.com

Love is pure in it's top form,
But with out romance love is not born

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
2 posted 2000-12-04 01:32 PM

Well, I don't have all of that to say...   But you did do a nice job here, and I hope you get what you want. Jytree is correct in saying that if he doesn't really know what he feels about you, he probably doesn't deserve you.
xoxo
Jenn

"A person can never get over a broken heart if they aren't willing to let go of all of the pieces."-- ??

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
3 posted 2000-12-04 02:13 PM

jytree said everything so perfect. I think you should give it time if you are gonna give it to him. I wish you the best in what you decide to do.

People leave our lives as quickly as they come, but the ones that mean something leave footprints in our hearts.

XTC_AngeL
since 2000-06-04
Posts 17
Australia
4 posted 2000-12-04 04:10 PM

Thanks for your lovley words guys, they have given me some courage to do what I want!! I haven't given him the poem yet, but I will let you know what happens. Thanx!!

¤XTC AngeL¤

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 posted 2000-12-06 03:36 PM

Well it looks like everybody else got the advice covered, so i'll just tell you that the poem was great.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
6 posted 2000-12-06 05:03 PM

I think everyone has everything covered hear, but I'll say great job too

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Lakewalker
http://www.thehungersite.com

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
7 posted 2000-12-07 07:58 PM

I've had to deal with something like this recently and might have to go through it again...i think you should give it to him though...sometimes poems can express what regular words cant ya know?? And maybe if he doesnt already, he'll realize how much to truly care about him and he will be yours again...atleast i hope so. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Hallie_Angel
since 2000-12-06
Posts 102

8 posted 2000-12-07 11:20 PM

Hey, I'm speechless. Your words are so strong and meaningfull. Can I recomend this poem to a FRIEND who feels the same way about a guy and just can't get a hold on life until she has a hold on him? Please respond! Keep writing and give the poem to him!

Catherine!!!

CocoBaci
Member Elite
since 2000-05-06
Posts 3043

9 posted 2000-12-08 02:23 PM

But nothing I can say,
Will bring you back to me,
This is solely your decision,
About how we're going to be
============================================

A great write XTC....

And I really liked the ending too as it kinda sums up what the heart and soul have agreed upon...

coco

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » I want to give this to the guy I like so opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary