navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » What Happend to the girl I knew
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic What Happend to the girl I knew Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
~*~PrettyGirly~*~
since 2000-11-04
Posts 83
Fitchburg Ma Usa

0 posted 2000-11-19 10:10 AM

I used to see a girl
who was happy and cheer ful
but one day she left
she won't talk to anyone anymore
so quite and so skinny
no more smile
no more happy and cheerful
just a girl who frowns and crys
no can hear the girl no one listens
she's lost in her own world
she's sad and I miss her
she no longer goes online chats with people
she crys crys crys until all her pains gone away
no one can hear her cry except herself
no one gave her a chance to explain why she's mad
they go talk behind her back
they ignore her when she talks to them
don't they see they are distoring her
they don't care any more
she sits in front of her computer
waiting for a IM to come
non came non will ever come
this girl writes everyone a email
saying that she will no longer be on her screen name
they ask why she replys and says nothing
this girl looks around her room
see's pictures of friends, her ex and her
then she crys and wants to die
she says her life's unfair
people say well life's unfair
this girl is me...
~*~Minna~*~  

If I could walk I'd be glad..But I'm glad the way I am- ~*~me~*~

© Copyright 2000 Minna Talviharju - All Rights Reserved
LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

1 posted 2000-11-19 10:48 AM

Hon, I'm so sorry that you are feeling like this. It sounds like you may have clinical depression, a disease that needs treatment. You need to get some help. Feel free to e-mail me for more information.

"Where there is great love there are always miracles" -Cather
"Love heals everything, and love is all there is"- Zukav

branden726
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-09-25
Posts 607
Bay City, MI
2 posted 2000-11-19 04:26 PM

Minna, come on over ill make you smile, ill turn that frown upside down. You dont need this in your life. what you need is a friend whether its online or real i want to be that friend plz let me....

"put the name of the person u love, not in a heart because they alway break but put it in a circle which last forever"

~*~PrettyGirly~*~
since 2000-11-04
Posts 83
Fitchburg Ma Usa
3 posted 2000-11-19 04:39 PM

Hi Love bug. I have theese ups and downs, because I'm losing weight and I have doctors on my back and they won't leave me alone. I'm like it's not my fault now leave me alone now. I sent that poem to everyone in my address book and now I'm getting emails. My sister said tomorrow her and I will go out to eat and have fun again. Thanks for helping.

Branden I sent you a email but I never got a reply I wouldn't mind meeting new friends. Infact I love meeting new friends so email me and I'd love to chat with you or anyone. Thanks for signing my guestbook I work on my page when I'm sad and people keep going back to see the updates on it. I'll have my picture on it soon enough!
Bye ~*~Minna AKA PrettyGirly~*~    

If I could walk I'd be glad..But I'm glad the way I am- ~*~me~*~

mopey
since 2000-11-14
Posts 12

4 posted 2000-11-20 11:52 AM

wow, i have felt that way. it is great that you can express it on paper. it is good venting system. no wdont' do anything drastic, trust me i know from experience. just keep your head up and look forward to brighter days, and trust me thery will come!!! i'm really sorry you are hurting i wish i knew what to say, but all i can do is pray for you and hope it will be better.

good luck hon and smile once in a while, a smile a day keeps the glooms away. gee who ironic look at my name  

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
5 posted 2000-11-21 05:22 PM

This really tells your feelings well, good job on the poem!

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Me!!

http://www.thehungersite.com

kimmy
since 2000-07-31
Posts 98

6 posted 2000-11-21 08:42 PM

this was a really good poem..it helps a lot to express your feelings on paper..i know how you are feeling though..but if you let true friends or family help then you will be able to get through it..cheer up..
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
7 posted 2000-11-25 02:56 AM

This is sad.
I hope all gets well soon!!!!

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
8 posted 2000-11-26 04:56 PM

This is sooo sad Minna...i hope that you find the happy gurl within you soon..life is unfair but it doesnt mean you should have to be unhappy. I hope you start feeling better soon...
Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
9 posted 2000-12-15 06:37 PM

hey Minna, you can come join me and some of my friends in passions: Kiley(sweets), Erin(cheese cake), Jessica(Pryncess), and the others.....

hope things get better   do me a favor

SMILE  

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

~*~PrettyGirly~*~
since 2000-11-04
Posts 83
Fitchburg Ma Usa
10 posted 2000-12-15 07:43 PM

Thanks everyone I've changed, I gotten rid of my friends who made me feel bad. Gotten new ones they help me alot, and my dad has helped me in heaven. He's done alot even when I can't face the day he's there thanks everyone for your comments and for the people who have emailed me and IMED me you guys are the best friends! Pe@ce out!
~Min~ aka  

A romance last forever you want it, A friendship last a life time

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » What Happend to the girl I knew

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary