navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » you r not alone
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic you r not alone Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Ina
since 2000-10-09
Posts 1236
Quebec, Canada

0 posted 2000-10-29 01:05 PM

you are not alone
although life
feels like a bunch
of sour grapes
there is always someone
there for u
standing infront of
a silver smoke screen
waiting for the clouds to lift
life is full of demons and
ghosts we have to fight them
off no matter
what
i need someone to be here for me
and so do u
~Ina~

© Copyright 2000 Regina Levy - All Rights Reserved
DancinQueen
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-07-29
Posts 1092
Kokomo,IN,USA
1 posted 2000-10-29 01:15 PM

this was really good, i like how you broke apart some of your sentences. im sure theres a fancy name for that but i have no clue what it is, but i like it!   keep up the great work

~!*DQ*!~

"One fine day you'll look at me and know that love was meant to be"
~Carol King

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
2 posted 2000-10-29 01:37 PM

Yes, some fancy name. Nice format though. I liked the thoughts.......and i hope im not alone....that'd suck

"I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust."

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
3 posted 2000-10-29 02:02 PM

Great thoughts in this one, we can not make it through life completely alone.  Good writing!

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Me!!

LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

4 posted 2000-10-29 02:10 PM

True, there is always someone there for you. And, even though some people put up a strong front, they need someone, too... and that person just might be you. We need to be there for each other  

This was a wonderfully written piece, keep up the great work!

False gems may shine as brightly as the genuine article, but there are always those who can tell the difference.

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
5 posted 2000-10-29 08:09 PM

This is an interesting way of describing life...but i like it!! It was very descriptive...good job =o)
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
6 posted 2000-11-01 11:02 PM

I thought this was a really good way to let someone know that you are there for them...Not really does everyone have someone there for them though...I honestly belive that their is only 1 other person besides myself that I can trust...And I think its bad that I say that because I have alot of friends that have been there for me at times...But not one of them have always been there for me...Besides my boyfriend...

~*Love is sometimes like a rose. Beautiful in the beginning but dies in the end.*~

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
7 posted 2000-11-02 09:55 PM

You wrote this poem in a very different kind of style.  I like it.  And a very reassuring poem indeed.  Thanks for sharing this one.  Keep it up

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Stephanya
since 2000-11-03
Posts 63
Berkshire County~USA~
8 posted 2000-11-03 03:59 AM

I like this one, alot. it's a good way to tell someone that you are there for them. Keep up the Good Work!  

(:***stephani***:)
"A true friend will always stay a friend
whether or not you feel as though the friendship or relationship is about to end."

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » you r not alone

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary