navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Troubles Resolved
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Troubles Resolved Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Morouxshi San
since 2000-10-11
Posts 207
San Juan, Puerto Rico

0 posted 2000-10-13 11:33 PM

-=Troubles Resolved=-

Forget me please.
Live without memories;
Without memories, hatred dies;
When hatred dies peace arrives.
but if peace conquers,
dont we loose the purpose of it all?

thought:
life is but an ongoing strugle.
dont give in, fight the war till the end.
youll be happy you did.

San, the wise
San, the dumb
San, the guy...

© Copyright 2000 Morouxshi San - All Rights Reserved
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
1 posted 2000-10-13 11:40 PM

If peace arrives we lose all purpose eh? purpose to live, or purpose to hate? I mean, im not sure.......if we have peace in ones life and there is no struggle do we actually achieve this "happiness" from within. No fight + no struggle = happiness?

hmmmmmmmm!!!!!

"I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust."

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

Morouxshi San
since 2000-10-11
Posts 207
San Juan, Puerto Rico
2 posted 2000-10-13 11:56 PM

happiness, dope, is but a state of mind.
you can be happy all your life, but, there will always be those moments where somebody disagrees with you or one of those unfair moments you so well speak of.
there always is a struggle, mabe even with yourself (if you live in a mountain and theres nobody in a 2000 mile radius).

"No fight + no struggle = happiness"
no
happiness comes in all shapes and sizes, no "ONE" equation can give you happiness.

the thing with purpose, i beleave that there is more to life than existing.
theres also interaction, and almost nobody likes to be the same. interaction, diversity, strugle and peace in our diffrencess.

San, the wise
San, the dumb
San, the guy...

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
3 posted 2000-10-14 01:44 PM

You're having some great thoughts, very deep.  The way I saw the poem is that if we don't know hate, then the purpose of trying to reach happiness won't exist because all there will be is happiness.  That's just my take on it though Great, thought-provoking writing San.  

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Me!!

jeremydraul
since 2000-08-01
Posts 1118
State of Despair
4 posted 2000-10-14 10:35 PM

intriguing ideas and makes you think, great words and rhythm

jeremy r

"...if you've never met me, then you've no right to judge me. I Got a good heart, but this heart can get ugly." ~DMX~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Troubles Resolved

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary