navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Wrinkling Wish
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Wrinkling Wish Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico

0 posted 2000-10-10 03:36 PM

NOTE: Written very negatively, don't worry....im not going to kill myself haha....not yet at least Mwhahaa!!!!!

Wrinkling Wish:

I wish apple pie was free.
I wish I were truly me.
I wish my dentures wouldn't fall out.
I wish my life were not worn out.

I see the light and feel the pain.
I keep the sorrow and the shame.
I give my time and wither away.
I wish that I would die today.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

© Copyright 2000 Pepe de la Muerte - All Rights Reserved
Caz
since 2000-09-13
Posts 133
ConcepciĆ³n, Chile
1 posted 2000-10-10 09:29 PM

Great poem man, really negative, but that's not why I'm replying.
I just wanted to say that be careful with what you say and what you think. It worried me when you said "I wish that I would die today". Hard words man, I used to think that way, and I also kept saying that it couldn't happen to me, how was I supposed to kill myself. Later I knew that nothing is away from us, so be careful.
Ok, great poem man, maybe it might seem that I'm saying weird things, but I just had to say it.
Bye, your friend,
                     Caz

It's been raining since you left me.

anomaly187
since 2000-06-15
Posts 284
San Francisco,CA,US
2 posted 2000-10-10 09:43 PM

don't go committing anything now one me...heh well it was negative but great nonetheless...and to take this moment to point out i write a lot about death and suicide but no one get's scared in their TYPING for me...lol...i'm not loved man...nurture me..heh lets toast to this great poem and say some words..."Death to SAP"

I can only see through your eyes
This is how i die

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
3 posted 2000-10-10 11:58 PM

Well Dopey I didnt find this that negative...I mean not all poems are personal...But nice one!!!

~*Love is sometimes like a rose. Beautiful in the beginning but dies in the end.*~

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
4 posted 2000-10-11 02:44 PM

This is a good poem, here's the part I like the most:

"I see the light and feel the pain.
I keep the sorrow and the shame."

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Me!!

Monica Ash
since 2000-10-09
Posts 17

5 posted 2000-10-11 04:48 PM

That was a good poem sometimes I feel like that but hey check out my two new poems Loving Willy and Remembering the night we ment and tell me what you think please!!!!
       Monica

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
6 posted 2000-10-11 08:09 PM

great poem dopey!

ok anyway...... thanks people......this was kind negative but do know that i will not die any time soon *dies*................

"I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust."

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

LyricFetish
since 2000-01-13
Posts 528
North Carolina
7 posted 2000-10-11 11:10 PM

Ah, another one of your controversial poems....... you troublemaker! Peace out, yo.

*~Meredith~*

I'll just keep on laughing,
Hiding the tears in my eyes...
*Oleander

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Wrinkling Wish

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary