navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Realizations
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Realizations Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl

0 posted 2000-09-27 06:47 PM

How can I hate you?
When I am by far the worst of us all!
I couldn't let you go...
I had a need to be with you, but I should have known better.

I accuse you of such horrible acts,
that I myself have done, but much worse.
Who said you had to be here for me?
I made all of that up in my head.

I put you up on a pedestal so high...
I thought you needed me, too!
I'm sorry for being the one to cling...
And I, far more obsessive than you all,
am sorry for what I have put you through.

© Copyright 2000 Jennifer Parker - All Rights Reserved
curlygurly
since 2000-09-12
Posts 276
USA
1 posted 2000-09-27 06:49 PM

you sure are writing a lot of good poems lately! i don't know how you come up with so many so fast but whatever you're doing keep doing it because it's workin for ya!
Curlz

"i've kissed the moon a million times, danced with the angels in the sky"
enrique iglesias

Jenn Cirrincione
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
2 posted 2000-09-27 06:54 PM

Thank you! I just happen to be in a sitch. that helps me write right now! Sometimes I'm so blocked it's unbelievable. So, when I feel inspired, I just write... before I lose it.
Jenn
< !signature-->

"He's mastered the art, of looking sincere, his eyes have a way, of making you stay, don't look in the mirror"- Chely Wright

[This message has been edited by Jenn Cirrincione (edited 09-27-2000).]

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
3 posted 2000-09-27 09:02 PM

Jenn~~~Is this based on real life???Sounds like you apologized already...And whoever you wrote this for should read it...

And I know what you mean when you talk about the block!!!I hate that so much...

It TaKeS a MiNuTe To LiKe SoMeOnE, aN hOuR tO hAvE a CrUsH oN sOmEoNe & A dAy To FaLl In LoVe, BuT iT tAkEs A lIfEtImE tO fOrGeT sOmEoNe.

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
4 posted 2000-09-27 09:06 PM

Another great poem here!  I like this one a lot.  I just like when people admit they have some problems ha, anyway, great job!
Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
5 posted 2000-09-27 09:19 PM

admitting that we have our faults too is a very big step, and I did the same thing.  Actually, like you, I blamed myself for everything that happened.  But you know what, I did everything to make her happy.  Now, I think that it's totally unfair to me that I even put the blame on myself.  Crying, hurting, all those things that come with it, is normal.  Even for you to want him more and more eventhough you know he's gone.  But don't put everything on your shoulders because I know you did things to for him too, unselfish things.  Great write Jenn....keep writing

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Jenn Cirrincione
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
6 posted 2000-09-28 04:34 PM

Thank you everyone for your comments!
I don't know if this is entirely factual... In essence yea it is. But really it's kinda exxagerated.
Jenn

"He's mastered the art, of looking sincere, his eyes have a way, of making you stay, don't look in the mirror"- Chely Wright

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
7 posted 2000-09-29 03:19 PM

This poem gave me the shivers. I mean, i guess you're going through some times. Hope you get through them. Good luck.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

Jenn Cirrincione
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
8 posted 2000-09-29 03:47 PM

Some times?? I guess you could say that... I'm going through different stages of the times... I go through many stages all at once practically... then I'm usually over it. It depends... Writing does help though!
Thanks for your reply.
Jenn

StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
9 posted 2000-09-30 11:33 AM

What a great write Jen! I was so impressed. You have a true talent as a writer. I hope that you are able to get through your situation. Best of luck!
Love Always
~*~Star~*~

~*~sMiLe! It MaKeS yOuR bUtT ShInE~*~

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
10 posted 2000-10-30 07:29 PM

i wanna bump this up cause i think it's something other members should read. so...

~*bump*~  

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
11 posted 2000-10-30 08:48 PM

This was great, thanks for sharing. You are writing good lately.......forget about the blocks.

"I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust."

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Realizations

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary