navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » My Words, Your Words
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic My Words, Your Words Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jeremy Halstead
since 2000-06-01
Posts 569
Morris, Ill. U.S.A

0 posted 2000-06-22 05:26 AM

I wrote this poem last night for a particular, special person in this forum.  You know who you are=) You keep the hope alive in this poor boy!!!  Thanx for everything.
I do hope everyone enjoys the poem.

My Words, Your Words

My words, you say
are deep and true.
Through unknown ways,
they captivate you.
Feeling bonded,
you reached to me
and gave me something
priceless, yet free.
Your praise and friendship,
your trust and time,
your love when needed,
and beautiful rhymes.
My words, you claim
can take you in.
For this, I'll thank you
again and again.

Jeremy D. Halstead

"Time is the matter, and in a matter of that all wounds will heal and all scars shall fade."

© Copyright 2000 Jeremy D. Halstead - All Rights Reserved
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
1 posted 2000-06-22 01:34 PM

well what can i say??? this poem is really beautiful. its sweet that you tooktime out to write it for a special person.

~IF YOU WANT SOMETHING VERY BADLY~SET IT FREE~IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU~ITS YOURS FOREVER~IF IT DOESNT IT WAS NEVER YOURS TO BEGIN WITH~

StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
2 posted 2000-06-22 01:41 PM

well well well. I love this poem Jeremy! You and your words have such an endearing relationship! I've been very busy with stuff. I'll tell you later about what happened. Sorry I haven't been in touch! I'll e-mail you today! Hey have you talked to Kristen? Hope so! have fun at work! and I'll talk to you as soon as possible!! Love ya! Love Always~*~Jessica~*~

p.s. hmmm...who is this poem for again!?!I can't seem to figure it out! love ya!

~*~Love is the product of our dicontentment with ourselves~*~
~*~SMILE! It makes your butt shine!~*~

Jeremiah Johnson
since 2000-06-08
Posts 1223
Brooksville, Fl, U.S
3 posted 2000-06-23 01:57 AM

good meaning of showing someone that you care i hope that she likes it and i think she doe's. as always this is another good piece from your heart. thanks for posting.

I'm a dying romantic and when i can no longer write i can no longer live -Jeremiah Johnson-

StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
4 posted 2000-06-23 05:02 AM

ok Jer~so I had to play stupid, I couldn't help myself. You know me! Jeremy, this is probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me!*crying tears of joy* Havng such a talented writer say so many kind things about 'lil 'ole me makes my little heart melt. You are definately a sweet heart! Kristen is very lucky. I hope everything works out!!! once again, thank you sooo much!!!! I need to go before I cry myself a river or something. lol. Love ya! Love Always~*~Jessica~*~

p.s. you don't need to thank me! You just did--more than enough times to last me the rest of myl ife!   thxs Jeremy!!!!

~*~Love is the product of our dicontentment with ourselves~*~
~*~SMILE! It makes your butt shine!~*~

Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
5 posted 2007-11-18 01:53 PM

Enjoyed

ARCTIC WIND

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » My Words, Your Words

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary