navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Please Stay!
Dark Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Please Stay! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
qtpieelmo
since 2000-07-04
Posts 989
Sesame Street :) hee hee ,NY

0 posted 2000-12-28 08:23 PM

PLEASE STAY!

I love you Keith, don't go away!
I really need you, here to stay.
If not as a lover,
then at least as a friend.
If you no longer love me,
there's no need to pretend.
We've been through so much together,
I wish it could last forever.
I see us slowly drifting apart.
I wish our love was still strong like the start.
Gotta face reality, find out where this is all going
or maybe I just need my love to start showing.
Whatever happens, wherever we shall be,
I'll always love you, & hope once in a while you'll still think of me!

"You don't touch me anymore, silence cuts me like a razor. We don't talk much anymore, not the same way we used to. Everytime I reach out to hold you, you turn away. What am I suppose to do? We fell out of love, we can fall back in. You used to make me feel like someone special, what went wrong? I miss those days!  

ELMO <3

© Copyright 2000 ¢¾ KT ¢¾ - All Rights Reserved
Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
1 posted 2000-12-28 08:42 PM

I hope Keith does give it a real go one last time, the indifference and the closedoffishness are so hard to handle.  As everyone knows a relationship needs constant work, and when one of the couple stop working things slide.  It is so sad.  Good luck hon..
Isis< !signature-->

*The heart of education is the education of the heart...*
~Isis~~Sovereign of the Spirit.

[This message has been edited by Isis (edited 12-28-2000).]

Ginners
since 2000-07-22
Posts 339
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
2 posted 2000-12-28 10:47 PM

I have been in this situation on and off fo rthe last 10 months with my b/f matt, almost every poem i have posted in here is about him.  but if you love him keep holding on, i do and every time things end i cry and think it is over, but it isn't.  every time it starts again it is better.  love is powerful and love means everything.  if you really love keith, put up with all the crap that comes along with it and one day he will realize what you have done and love you for it more than he ever could have before, i know it and tonight i was shown what 10 months of hard work and love and tolerance can do in a relationship and i am so thankful i didnt give up.  good luck and dont ever give up.

"I'll build a wall if we can keep them on the other side"---NIN
"There is no always forever, just this"-the cure

Dream Chaser
since 2000-11-21
Posts 32
South Carolina
3 posted 2000-12-29 11:21 AM

I can relate to this one very much.  My hubby is a silent one, doesn't like to touch or be touched, etc.  Very good poem!  Hang in there and keep trying.  

Angel

qtpieelmo
since 2000-07-04
Posts 989
4 posted 2000-12-29 11:23 AM

AWww thanx sooo much guys!--you do really help a lot. I want to just give up & let go--we've been together for 1 year & 7 months now & i just don't know if my heart can take anynmore! But i do love him sooo much. he is perfect in everyway (except that he wont love me back as i do)i really think he is the one that i could spend my life with--but he doesnt see it that way yet & i hope he can soon! i dunno, thanx again for replying   i really appreciate it   LOVE ELMO <3
Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
5 posted 2000-12-30 02:54 PM

Have you talked to him about this situation at all.  That's probably the best thing you could do for yourself right now.  If not, you can give him this poem.  It expresses your feelings so well, and this should give him a clue of what you are going  thru.  good luck.  thanks for the read

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Jesse Jaymz
since 2000-01-24
Posts 708
Youngstown, ohio
6 posted 2000-12-30 04:11 PM

awwwww hun
*big huggles*  i hate to see you like this  you know how i feel and i will always be here for you no matter what.  *hugs*  i am just down the road if you need a friend.  if you need me i am here  =)
love ya
jesse

Once upon a time there was a light in my life, now theres only love in the dark, There's nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart.

catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone
7 posted 2000-12-30 09:56 PM

Hon, I am in the same boat, and the boat is sinking. But listen, I am starting to think that if they don't love us back, to hell with them..

Take care.
Sandra

qtpieelmo
since 2000-07-04
Posts 989
8 posted 2000-12-31 01:26 PM

Awww thanx everyone, I haven't talked to him in like 3 days now & i miss him sooo much,exspecially today, since we were suppose to be together for New Year's   Yes he saw this poem before but I'm not sure he really understands--who knows-- right back at ya Jesse   thanx--you always know how to make me feel better   & thanx everyone else for the positive replys--u r the best   LOVE ELMO <3
JOY 14
since 1999-09-22
Posts 1419
Wisconsin USA
9 posted 2001-01-01 10:58 AM

I hope someday (prefrably sooner than later right?) that he feels the same way about you. Good luck

Joy

qtpieelmo
since 2000-07-04
Posts 989
10 posted 2001-01-01 11:13 AM

THanx Joy--He called me last night, we are just friends & maybe soon we'll be close like we were before   LOVE ELMO <3
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
11 posted 2001-01-02 11:52 PM

Wow im so sorry this is happening. I have been there, i think i am just starting to recover from it all with my significant other. Anyway i liked the poem and wish you the best of luck with Keith.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I'm in love with my shadow
I admire it daily

qtpieelmo
since 2000-07-04
Posts 989
12 posted 2001-01-03 09:59 AM

Yea Thanx Dopey_Dope--I'm tryin to work things out w/him, but he wants his space right no so who knows   LOVE ELMO <3
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Please Stay!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary