navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Why can't they see
Dark Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Why can't they see Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
~*Buffy Summers*~
since 2000-11-30
Posts 24
Avondale,AZ,USA

0 posted 2000-12-03 10:52 PM

Why cant they see
there the ones who do this to me
Please mom and dad
it wasn't me
stop yellin and listen
so maybe you can believe me
Just stop blaming
poiting your finger
always counting on me to do the right thing

I sit down for dinner what are you blind?
Can you see me?
I don't eat I just get up and leave
to my room where I look in the mirror and I see her that girl way too skinny, sad once I girl who
loved to be happy...
when I look back all I see is me

Please mom and dad
can you actually tell, That Im suffering
Just help me......

Its too late cause I see you leaning over me
Mom and Dad please stop crying
Then they close the top to the coffin and
leave me to rest in peace finally...

© Copyright 2000 Kim Talbot - All Rights Reserved
Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
1 posted 2000-12-03 10:57 PM

Buffy!!  welcome to passions and the dark forum.  Love Buffy myself!!  In Australia we eagerly waiting for the next series to begin after Christmas sometime.

Hope this poem wasn't a self depiction... it paints a sad picture.  If you need to talk feel free to email me.

Good writing for you can feel the girl's or your pain...

Check your email for a little something...

Isis

*I believe every time you put your words to paper, you change. Each feeling is set free, and you may follow.....*
~Isis~~Sovereign of the Spirit.

Scarlet Lady
since 2000-02-11
Posts 242
Midwest
2 posted 2000-12-03 11:15 PM

LOTS OF WARM HUGS BUFFY!   Hey welcome to DP (dark passions), a place where ALL  belong, no matter their warts!  

I read your poetry with a listening ear,  and it made me think of my own teenage daughters, whom I know are struggling right now with many issues.   I remember those days vividly....gezzzzz no one understood I thought!  I got through them....and then realized that it was a tough time to prepare me for a tougher time!  ADULTHOOD!  EEEEEEEKKKKKKK!    So although, I thought my parents did not understand me (and sometimes they did not),   I made it!  Just keep on writing and don't give up!  K?  We will listen and lend a helping hand, when we can.   Take care Buffy and great poetry!  

Dark_kisses_Within
since 2000-03-21
Posts 680
Kansas
3 posted 2000-12-04 02:34 AM

First off ... Welcome to DP!   Secondly ... I felt the pain here and it was so sad. It took me back to when I was a teenager. I know it seems parents push you too much at times.  But bare down and create your own personality from it. I never felt much love when I was growing up and to this day I still suffer from it. But each day I work on it ,along with the help from others.  It can and does get better!!!

Smiles,
DkW

If ya need to talk, I am here!  Email me or ICQ me!  

No person is worth your tears, and the only one that is ...... will never make you cry

~*Buffy Summers*~
since 2000-11-30
Posts 24
Avondale,AZ,USA
4 posted 2000-12-04 10:30 PM

I hope you liked my poem. I enjoyed making it up. I love reading back on it when you think of more things to add..

Well Thanks a bunch
Buff

SwEeTnSeXy18
since 2000-09-18
Posts 247
nc
5 posted 2000-12-16 08:13 PM

Buffy:

Welcome to the dark side. I see you changed the title from Eating Disorder at Teen Explorer to this here now. Still a good poem either way. Hope things get better soon!   Take care and I look forward to reading more poetry from you in the future!

~Lisa~

~in order to gain, you have to lose~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Why can't they see

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary