navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » look at me now
Dark Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic look at me now Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
blondegirl10101
since 2000-09-19
Posts 16

0 posted 2000-10-01 05:03 PM

look at me now! you were the one who tormented me, and made me think that love was nothing but a lie. You made me into a depressed person who wanted to die. You made me what i am today!

I thought my life revoled around you, but i was wrong. My life revolved around trying to fix a love gone bad, only to find out you never really loved me. Isn't that sad?

You destroyed my faith in love with your lies, deception, cheating, and pain. So when ever i begin to love another i do the same.

You made me nothing but a reflection of a girl i used to know. I look the same, but inside i have changed. I have no trust for others, not even the ones who want to love me. Instead i break their hearts, cause stress, anguish and pain. The shoe has now changed, I have become what you were and I want to change!

YOU DID THIS TO ME AND I HATE YOU FOR THAT

dedicated to: A.D.M

kristin hahn

© Copyright 2000 kristin hahn - All Rights Reserved
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
1 posted 2000-10-01 05:22 PM

I honestly dont know what to say. You expressed yourself well. I dont think I have ever expressed myself like this. But one day its all gonna come out. I do hope that one day in the future things do get alot better for you and then you could tell this person "haha look at me now".

It TaKeS a MiNuTe To LiKe SoMeOnE, aN hOuR tO hAvE a CrUsH oN sOmEoNe & A dAy To FaLl In LoVe, BuT iT tAkEs A lIfEtImE tO fOrGeT sOmEoNe.

Kethry
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-07-29
Posts 9082
Victoria Australia
2 posted 2000-10-02 06:55 AM

blondie,
what an angry prickly poem, nice graphics though.
Be well
Kethry

"It is the image in the mind that links us to lost treasures;
but it is the loss that shapes the image,
gathers the flowers weaves the garland."-

shadydaze
since 2000-10-02
Posts 85

3 posted 2000-10-02 03:08 PM

the bitterness of your words lies within the mouth of my soul,
these thoughts i've felt in the very depths of my heart. how i understand you...

EagleOne
Member Elite
since 2000-03-07
Posts 2829
Between a laugh and a tear...
4 posted 2000-10-03 07:42 AM

WOW! Anger and bitterness certainly describe the feeling this portrays. Well expressed. Take care!

"The heart and soul have no illusion of boundries when friendship is the quest"
~ My Angel.

Christopher
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-08-02
Posts 8296
Purgatorial Incarceration
5 posted 2000-10-03 12:00 PM

Come on. Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!  

Welcome to Passions!

So I don't get any slack from insect (LOL), I won't move this. But let me suggest that topics like these might be better in one of the discussion forums, ie: Feelings or the Alley! These forums are particularly for poetry!  

Peace,

Christopher

CitiZen-One
since 2000-09-22
Posts 84
New Mexico
6 posted 2000-10-03 04:52 PM

Pour it out babe, let it flow. I too know what its like to have your heart crushed into dust.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » look at me now

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary