navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Forever Scarred II
Dark Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Forever Scarred II Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jesse Jaymz
since 2000-01-24
Posts 708
Youngstown, ohio

0 posted 2000-08-10 03:09 PM

hi again yall
well this one is very personal.  it is a sequel to a poem i wrote a few years back and is still in the archives if yall wanna look.  i just found out that the only one i ever truly loved was asked to marry by the guy that she cheated on me with. i am very very down right now and could use some feedback.  i guess i am meant to ba alone forever.  *cries*

Forever Scarred II

You pulled me from the darkness
You showed me the light
You gave me all of your love
When there was no love in site
You are the girl of my dreams
The one I would always fantisize
You could make my little heart melt
Just by looking into my eyes
I was hypnotized by your lovlyness
I fell in love with the beauty of your heart
You gave me something to live for
I never thought we'd be apart
But that all changed one night
When you said that that we should break up
You said you found someone else
I guess once again I stuffed up
What did I do to you?
Why do you have to go?
Dont you love me anymore?
I guess I'll never know
I gave my self to you
mind body and soul
I gave you my virginity
and secrets I never told
I wanted to marry you
And call you mine forever
But when I told you this you ran away
And now I lost you forever
Your other boyfriends beat you, cheated on you,
But you stood by there side
All I did was give you my heart
And you cheated on me and made me cry
I should have stayed in the shadows
I shouldnt have let my heart roam free
Cuz I knew it would only end up in heartache
But my heart was to blinded with love to see
I still love you with all my soul wanda
I wish that I could be back in your heart
But all I am is a broken angel
A truly lost soul from the very start
Goodluck in love hunny
I hope all your dreamz come true
Lord knows I lost all of my dreams
The night that I lost you
I am with you always hunny
And I will be to the end of time
Your night angel will be watching over you
So you will be just fine
When you feel the sun
All warm against your face
Thats just me hugging you
From our special place
When you feel the winds blow
Thats just me again
Blowing you a gentle kiss
To say I'll love you till the end
And when the cold rains fall
Thats me crying and breaking down
Knowing that I lost the best thing I ever had
My heart just comes tumbling down
So I will return to the darkness
And to the shadows once again
With another black scar on my broken heart
I will never be the same again
So i will end this poem now
As I badly start to cry
I guess i will be alone forever
And only god knows why..

Jesse C. Jaymz

< !signature-->

Once upon a time there was a light in my life, now theres only love in the dark, There's nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart.

[This message has been edited by Isis (edited 08-10-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Jesse Jaymz - All Rights Reserved
catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone
1 posted 2000-08-10 03:37 PM

Oh Jesse, such a tender and sad monument to your love. I am glad to see you back, but sorry it is for such bad news. This poem is beautiful, and I wish Wanda could give you that chance to love her again. Take care, and always write, and keep loving, because you are not destined to be alone
allan
since 2000-04-09
Posts 620
On the road
2 posted 2000-08-10 03:55 PM

Really touching Jesse, you put your whole heart and soul into this one. With so much of both qualities you wont be alone for long... good luck.

allan

Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
3 posted 2000-08-10 07:05 PM

Jesse my little bro, such sad news hon, I'm sorry for you,even sorrier for Wanda for I know what she is missing out on!!  Your turn will come, have faith and patience.
Hon, you have also put me in a difficult position by putting asterisks instead of the swear word in, as a moderator I have to correct this, I thought you knew not to do that?  So I'm changing it slightly it won't detract from the poem ok?
Please we all should know, no swearing or asterisks instead of swearing ok?

*Our deeds travel with us from afar, and what we have been makes us what we are..*
Isis ~ Sovereign of the Spirit

Jesse Jaymz
since 2000-01-24
Posts 708
Youngstown, ohio
4 posted 2000-08-10 07:26 PM

thanks yall.
i am in a very depressed mood.  VERY.  i cant seem to see the light at all.  and i am sorry my wonderful sis for using foul langunge.  it was just an emotion that had to be said.  it wont happen in the future hun  *hugs*  love you all.

Once upon a time there was a light in my life, now theres only love in the dark, There's nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart.

MMoonchild
since 2000-07-13
Posts 1715
PA
5 posted 2000-08-11 02:28 AM

When you feel the sun
All warm against your face
Thats just me hugging you
From our special place
When you feel the winds blow
Thats just me again
Blowing you a gentle kiss
To say I'll love you till the end
And when the cold rains fall
Thats me crying and breaking down
Knowing that I lost the best thing I ever had

this was very touching, JJ
~~soft hugs
Maureen

Jesse Jaymz
since 2000-01-24
Posts 708
Youngstown, ohio
6 posted 2000-08-11 10:10 AM

MMoonchild.  thanks for your comments.  that line you quoted i told her so many times.  i guess i wasnt good enough.  *cries*  thanks hun for your comments.

Dark_kisses_Within
since 2000-03-21
Posts 680
Kansas
7 posted 2000-08-11 12:57 PM

Well Jesse ... its nice to see ya back, yet sad under the circumstances.  I know how ya feel about not thinking you are meant to be loved.  But what ya dont understand is that YOU ARE LOVED!    I know the pain is great right now, and I am so sorry for that.  But stand tall, dry your tears and think about YOU for once.  Dear Friend, I have lived a horrible life, but the one thing I learned was...... you must love yourself first of all.  Look deep inside yourself and point out all the good things you have to offer yourself.  I know its difficult but YOU CAN DO IT!  If ya need to email me..... please do... maggie@gvi.net !  

DkW

P.S.  We all have a soul mate.... she just wasnt yours.  Which means..... she is STILL out there hon!  

Once there was a darkness
Deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had
Ahhhhhh you gave me light

qtpieelmo
since 2000-07-04
Posts 989
Sesame Street :) hee hee ,NY
8 posted 2000-08-11 08:27 PM

wow great poem & i know exactly how u feel i wish someone loved me that much you have a lot of love so never forget to use it   it will get better it always does   Love Elmo <3 *hugs N kisses*
Jesse Jaymz
since 2000-01-24
Posts 708
Youngstown, ohio
9 posted 2000-08-12 03:15 PM

dkw.  thank you so much for your comments.  and as soon as i get my home comp fixed i will email you.  i would love to become better friends with you.  you helped in a time of need on icq.  and i would do anything to return the favor.  as for my soul mate, i already have found one.  and that is our seet isis.  she truely is my kindred spirit and my twin.  and i love her with all my heart.  but alas i doubt that i will ever have a lovers soulmate.  for i still think wanda was it.  i know at times it might not sound like it but i truly beleave she is.  and thats why i am so down.  and to elmo.  *hugs and kisses back*  your a very sweet person.  someone will love you like this.  just give it time.  <3  if you ever need someone to talk to just e-mail me.  tahnks again yall for all of your comments.  keep them coming  =)  this broken angel might not ever get its wings back but with yalls caring and loving i might just fly again.  

Click
since 2000-06-11
Posts 202
USA
10 posted 2000-08-12 06:19 PM

Ouch!! Dude...Life does hand us some things that are VERY hard to bear.
  Good poem!!
                Thanx!!

Click

Kethry
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-07-29
Posts 9082
Victoria Australia
11 posted 2000-08-13 07:05 AM

Good poem, hard sentiment to bear
Be well
Kethry

"It is the image in the mind that links us to lost treasures;
but it is the loss that shapes the image,
gathers the flowers weaves the garland."-

Jesse Jaymz
since 2000-01-24
Posts 708
Youngstown, ohio
12 posted 2000-08-13 05:09 PM

thanks guys.  yeah this is very hard for me to take.  all i do is cry anymore.  i havent slept in going on 4 days cuz when i do i dream of her and cry.  i cant take this.  i have lost 10 pounds in 3 days.  i am a total wreak.  thanks yall for your comments

Nikolette Sadness
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-07-29
Posts 337
port richey fl.
13 posted 2000-08-13 05:33 PM

*bugs hugs an kisses for jesse*
i'll be here for you

yours,
Nik

i was once in love and happy...but you can call me Sadness.

boji stone
since 2000-08-13
Posts 62
USA
14 posted 2000-08-13 05:38 PM

this was very heart felt, I hope by
writing you were able to release
some of the pain,...keep writing!

*S*

boji stone

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
15 posted 2000-08-13 05:50 PM

Hey Jesse I've got a friend that I hang out with named Jesse and my name is James so when they see us coming they say here comes Jesse James....
I think you really spilled your heart out on this one...excellent writing.
I wanted to tell you that I grieved for three years for a past love and I wouldn't let go of her...and she wanted me to...yet I still held on emotionally..it was very hard on me...a very sad, lonely, emotional period of time for me.
So if there is any possible way you can let go of this beautiful relationship that was in the past...sorrowfly and gently, and of course when you are ready...your heart will find comfort...you will make it..everything will be alright.
Lots of new opportunities will be waiting for you...I can see that you have much love to share....all your hopes and dreams and desires are still alive inside you...the only thing missing is the moment in time when you find the right woman.  Look around they are all around you...so much beauty, and personality, and sensuality...hope for the best for you...James

Jesse Jaymz
since 2000-01-24
Posts 708
Youngstown, ohio
16 posted 2000-08-13 11:31 PM

Nikolette thank you for your response.  i am glad i met you.  you are a very sweet person  *hugs and kisses*

boji writing does help me abit.  mainlyy i just cry and cry.  life is to much to bare

james i wish i could let go.  but i am to attached.  its not just her.  its her son and everything.  see she lives in virginia.  and all my life since i wanted to live in the south.  i am a huge civil war buff.  and it was a dream come true.  plus with her i got to travel.  and i loved her so much. and i still do.  her son still misses me to and wants me back.  thats why i am taking this so hard.  it was more then her love.  it was my dreamz.  but i guess my dreams dont mean anything.  she even told me that she wanted to have my child.  i havent slept since wednesday night.  i cant take it.  it is all to much for me.  =(

kitkat
since 2000-01-11
Posts 878
Nova Scotia
17 posted 2000-08-14 09:51 AM

Oh Jesse{{{hugs for you}}}. I know the pain you feel. But remember what I told you my friend. You will find happiness again. Believe in yourself. I do.

--------------
You got to get up every morning with a smile on your face
and show the world all the love in your heart
Then people are gonna treat you better
You're gonna find, yes you will
That your beautiful as you feel.~~~ Carol King

Jesse Jaymz
since 2000-01-24
Posts 708
Youngstown, ohio
18 posted 2000-08-14 12:36 PM

kitkat.  *hugs*  thanks hun.  not many people belave in this broken angel no more.  no one loves me.  i am serous.  if this continues i dont know how much i can take. it is all happeneing to quick.  my life is in a downward spiral.  *sigh*  thanks hun.  hope tot alk to you on icq sometime

ThUnDeRkYsS
since 1999-09-23
Posts 727
Wisconsin
19 posted 2000-08-14 06:30 PM

Jesse, this is very touching and heartfelt.  Hit home to me in so many ways, unfortunately.  It's too bad that people seem to just not understand sometimes and let go of the things that they truly love because they are so blind.  I know this feeling all too well and it sucks.  Hang in there and be strong, the pain does subside if you believe in the possibilities.

Strive for higher levels, if they seem out of reach... Grow, and they will get closer.

Jesse Jaymz
since 2000-01-24
Posts 708
Youngstown, ohio
20 posted 2000-08-15 11:08 AM

letting go of true love only cuz they are blind.  that really hit home with me.  i just wish there was a way to get to see hoe much i love her.  i worship her like the goddess she is.  looks like alll i will ever be able to do is stare at her pic and cry.  thanks my friend.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Forever Scarred II

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary