navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #9 » Complexity
Open Poetry #9
Post A Reply Post New Topic Complexity Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
UNC STAR
since 2000-06-19
Posts 67
Hinesville,Ga,USA

0 posted 2000-09-09 01:27 AM

My life is not simple but not complex either
it is a mixture of things that make me think
but as I grow older trhe mixture begins to unmix
but it is still not clear but not cloudy either there are things that i still don't understand the way that some girls don't know who's the right man but it is revealed to me that girls are also complex or just perplexed at the complication of my life and my feelings but who could have possibly thought of that.

© Copyright 2000 Jamie - All Rights Reserved
WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
1 posted 2000-09-09 09:12 AM

Colors mixed with shades of grey.
As we get older we get wiser and tend to understand a little bit more of this thing called life.

It is only in trying that we understand.

Lone Wolf
Member Ascendant
since 2000-03-16
Posts 5842
Lansing, MI USA
2 posted 2000-09-10 11:00 PM

UNC STAR,

Life itself is very complex and I think you have given us a nice peek into the dynamics of relationships between men and women.  You just never know the other person is thinking or feeling.  Nice writing.  

Lone Wolf

Poetry should surprise by fine excess...it should strike the reader as a wording of his own highest thoughts and appear almost a remembrance. -J.Keats

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #9 » Complexity

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary