navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #9 » Passion's Collide for J_CSGIRL
Open Poetry #9
Post A Reply Post New Topic Passion's Collide for J_CSGIRL Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jeffrey Carter
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-04-08
Posts 2367
State of constant confusion!

0 posted 2000-08-30 12:02 PM

As I lay beside you on the bed and with a wishful heart hope for your tender kiss
you turn to me and I see the pain that was once hidden in your eyes, because you know
that we only have a few more hours together before you must return home. A single tear
drifts down your soft cheek and seeing it makes me want to change the world
so it doesn't hurt you anymore.

Then you lean over and kiss me and that one kiss makes everything in the world seem right
When our lips unite everything and everyone in the world disappears. Leaving only you and I

Then you look into my eyes .....  traveling to the depths of my soul and that look says a million
words without a single trace of a sound

When our passions collide and only you and I are there I know that you love me and I know I love
you for a million reasons but no paper could do it justice. Once you touched me, whatever you
were to the world no longer mattered. Because you became everything to me. Everything I had
ever hoped for and everything I'll ever need.

I can now tell you that this is not a thing of the mind, but of the heart. A feeling called.....LOVE

© Copyright 2000 Jeffrey D. Carter - All Rights Reserved
j_csgirl
since 2000-08-29
Posts 10

1 posted 2000-08-30 12:05 PM

wow!... I think i better blush.. fast.!

Thank you jeffrey.. you're amazing..

Jeffrey Carter
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-04-08
Posts 2367
2 posted 2000-08-30 12:13 PM

me? ME? No dear you are the amazing one
Jenn E
since 2000-08-02
Posts 589
Kelowna, BC, Canada
3 posted 2000-08-30 12:55 PM

Jeffrey,
I am just so incredibly happy for you I am not even sure what to do here!! I hope this will last a lifetime as you deserve this kind of hapiness and a very lucky lady she is, sorry, you both are. WOW! WOW! WOW!  This is just great to read all this love in passions lately! Whew! I need to go walk or something.....lol   Hapiness comes to all one day, and your day is here, YIPEE!!!!

Jenn E

Jeffrey Carter
Member Elite
since 2000-04-08
Posts 2367
4 posted 2000-08-30 06:20 PM

Thank you Jenn E

I can only say that love is real . I finally found it WOOHOOOOOOO       

(and to you j_csgirl I LOVE YOU !!!)  

JulieAnn
since 2000-06-12
Posts 754
Earth 3rd Rock from the sun!!
5 posted 2000-08-30 06:25 PM

Tell me why all of the sweetest most sensitive guys are on the web....AND NONE OF THEM ARE FROM COL0RADO!!!! This is too sweet.....congrats on what you have found and happiness to you both always...

Julie :)

redwriter1
since 1999-07-22
Posts 480
Franklin, TN
6 posted 2000-08-30 09:31 PM

wow! jeffrey...

I'm very happy for you

[This message has been edited by redwriter1 (edited 08-30-2000).]

Jeffrey Carter
Member Elite
since 2000-04-08
Posts 2367
7 posted 2000-08-30 10:54 PM

JulieAnn....well, I can't answer that question directly, but I will say that there is a guy out there for you somewhere.....just gotta have faith. And thank you for the congrats from both of us

Kay-lynn....WOW indeed....good to hear from you again.....stay in touch would ya?  

Jeffrey Carter
Member Elite
since 2000-04-08
Posts 2367
8 posted 2000-08-31 05:34 PM

Back to the top to say I LOVE YOU!!!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #9 » Passion's Collide for J_CSGIRL

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary