navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #5 » clarification and apologies
Open Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic clarification and apologies Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
DeviantInLove
since 2000-01-23
Posts 8

0 posted 2000-01-23 09:28 PM

hey everyone.
1st of all, i just wanted to apologize to those who i offended- i had no intentions of doing anything that would rub someone the wrong way. so i'm sorry.

2nd, i wanted to thank those who responded to my poems, especially SEA. thank you very much.

3rd. I wanted to let everyone know what I meant by all my words... Im not suicidal at all... in fact its quite the opposite. Im very much in love. I am inspired by her. thats where the poems are from. my way of expressing myself is often vague or incoherent. try hearing me speak-- i talk like that at times...

thanks again and Im sorry to those i upset.

© Copyright 2000 DeviantInLove - All Rights Reserved
Bad Boy
since 2000-01-23
Posts 78

1 posted 2000-01-23 09:55 PM

Hey,
I see no need for all the sorries.
Im a man that believe`s in speaking my mind.
I did come across as an a** and Im sorry.
I too am new here and even if I weren`t that would give me no right to be a jerk  
Im sorry  
I can see from the email`s that you`ve sent me that your ok.
Im not one to judge but if I were you would be A FRIEND in my book.
Just slow down a bit,ok?
Take care and I look forward to reading all you have to share?  
Now,I have a question,
are you a female over 30?
LOL
I was told by another that I could flirt  
If your a man,I`ll delete this part of this and never admit I typed it.  

[This message has been edited by Bad Boy (edited 01-23-2000).]

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
2 posted 2000-01-23 10:00 PM

Hi...sorry about all your work. We have guidelines here about multiple posting. I think since we are a family the 'suidical' theme is more upsetting than if we were just a bunch of strangers.

Now! I have a hard time reading your work as it's not formatted..I know there is poetry like yours out there..I just don't happen to be able to read it...a personal preference only! So post any way you want..just not all at once...a couple a day will do..thanks!

Please check your email also!

Balladeer
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-05
Posts 25505
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl USA
3 posted 2000-01-23 10:04 PM

Deviant, we welcome you as we welcome all poets to our friendly home. I have read your poems and quality is no problem at all. Obviously you have much to say and express yourself with emotion. Flooding the site with poetry on your first day, however, is not an endearing action. a dozen poems or so at one time is a bit much. If you stretch them out a little, not only will it be fairer to the other poets posting, but your poetry will last longer and people will pay more attention to it. Please enjoy your time with us and allow us to enjoy your work.....in moderation.
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
4 posted 2000-01-24 01:01 AM

DeviantInLove, you are most welcome.   I'm glad you aren't suicidal.-SEA
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #5 » clarification and apologies

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary