navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #5 » (unrelated to poetry) how do you upload a picture to place under your name?
Open Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic (unrelated to poetry) how do you upload a picture to place under your name? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
poetry_kills
since 1999-12-04
Posts 549
new orleans

0 posted 2000-01-15 06:11 PM

i've looked at my profile options and still can't figure out how to upload a picture to be placed beneath my name... please help poor little old me *tries to look pitiful*

sincerely,

**jerome the boy whose brain got left out in the rain and nobody bothered to dry it off when they put it back in

© Copyright 2000 Jerome Solomon - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2000-01-15 06:54 PM

The picture option is temporarily "out of order"...LOL - Ron will have it revamped shortly - In the meantime, I'm sorry to have to close this thread - cuz it's not a poem.....
Apologies.....
Nancy

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #5 » (unrelated to poetry) how do you upload a picture to place under your name?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary