navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » To Earth Angel
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic To Earth Angel Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
OwlSA
Member Rara Avis
since 2005-11-07
Posts 9347
Durban, South Africa

0 posted 2010-09-09 03:38 PM

Linda, I hope when your computer is healed, you will see this message.  I got your email via Pip, but couldn't even send you an email via Pip, as your email icon had disappeared from there, presumably because your computer is down.  

I sent you a reply to your email, but am expecting a Failed Delivery message on it soon.

Looking forward to being able to correspond with you again, as soon as your computer has recuperated.

Lots of love
Owl

© Copyright 2010 Diana van den Berg - All Rights Reserved
Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
1 posted 2010-09-24 02:07 PM

Bless you, Girlfriend! Well, my 'baby' is finally up and running again. I had a "Geek Guy" spend 5 hours with me and my puter is 'born again'! I just sent you a loooong email up-dating you on all that has been transpiring!

Thank you for your love, care, and concern!

Linda xo

OwlSA
Member Rara Avis
since 2005-11-07
Posts 9347
Durban, South Africa
2 posted 2010-09-24 05:11 PM

It's great to be in communicado again, Linda!  Thank you, (Dr) Geek Guy!  As you will see I have already replied to your email.

Thank YOU for your wonderful friendship!  It is not often that one gets the opportunity to correspond with a real Earth Angel!

Lots of love
Owl

Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
3 posted 2010-09-24 10:44 PM

XOXO,
Lisping Hibiscus

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other"

Mother Teresa

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » To Earth Angel

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary