navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Update
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Update Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
rachaelfuchsberger
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2007-02-21
Posts 609
Las Vegas, NV

0 posted 2010-01-14 02:52 AM

I don't have any way to reply to any responses to this post right now, but I wanted to let everyone know how I'm doing. My girlfriend, Tonia, went through her mastectomy without any complications, and her healing is going well. We don't know yet if she will need chemo. We are barely scraping by but we ARE making it. For now, at least. I have found another job, but it's part time and a full $2 less per hour than I was making previously. The stress is incredibly difficult to handle without my medications, but I'm doing it. I miss being able to post my poetry here, but with my phone being my only internet source, I can't format them properly. I will be back as soon as I can. Much love.

Goddess grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

© Copyright 2010 Rachael Fuchsberger - All Rights Reserved
Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!
1 posted 2010-01-14 03:08 AM

Rachael,

Thank you for thinking of us and updating us on what is going on.   I miss you but know you will be back in full force again.  Right now my thoughts are on you and Tonia.  Times are hard, I know - but you are strong and will pull though.  That might sound like a platitude, but I have known you too long not to know that is true.

Hang in there.

Love,
Z

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Update

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary