navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Donna of the Gentle Spirit!
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Donna of the Gentle Spirit! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!

0 posted 2009-12-24 02:49 AM

Dear Donna,

I may be late, but I have been thinking of you.  I hope that your birthday was beautiful - for you deserve all the beauty and happiness each day can bring.  I miss you - and think of you often.

Love,
Alison

© Copyright 2009 Alison - All Rights Reserved
Margherita
Member Seraphic
since 2003-02-08
Posts 22236
Eternity
1 posted 2009-12-24 01:00 PM

Happy belated Birthday, dear Donna! Hope you have stored all the love that was sent your way on your special day and that you will enjoy a wonderful year full of new awareness of the beauty of life. May the muse always be generous with you, so that we can enjoy your extraordinary creativity in the poems you will share here with us.

Love and hugs.
Margherita

Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
2 posted 2009-12-28 06:28 PM

Dear Gentle-Spirited One ~ Where the dickens have you been?!? Well, I hope you pop by to say hello and to read your birthday wishes! You are missed, girl!!!
I hope all is well with you and yours!

Sending lots of love 'n birthday huggaroos,

Linda

www.lindadowd.com

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Donna of the Gentle Spirit!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary