navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » It's a Day (Birthday) for Sunshine!
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic It's a Day (Birthday) for Sunshine! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!

0 posted 2009-12-12 02:31 AM

Darling one,

Happy, happy day for you today and every day.  You bring so much sunshine to the pages of PiP.  So often you make me smile and just wrap me in friendship.  I hope this day of yours brings you only love and joy.

xoxoxoox

Happy Birthday,
Love,
Alison

© Copyright 2009 Alison - All Rights Reserved
Titia Geertman
Member Ascendant
since 2001-05-07
Posts 5182
Netherlands
1 posted 2009-12-12 06:22 AM

Happy Birthday Sunshine.
I hope it will be a wonderful day for you.

Love, Titia

Like scattered leaves...my words will flow

Balladeer
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-05
Posts 25505
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl USA
2 posted 2009-12-12 07:32 AM

No way!! Another one???? Seems like you had one just last year!

Have a wonderful birthday, lady. You deserve it..

Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
3 posted 2009-12-12 10:19 AM

Happy Birthday Karilea!  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

Best wishes and birthday hugs,
/Kit

1slick_lady
Member Ascendant
since 2000-12-22
Posts 6088
standing on a shadow's lace
4 posted 2009-12-12 11:21 AM

happy happy day
Martie
Member Empyrean
since 1999-09-21
Posts 28049
California
5 posted 2009-12-12 01:48 PM

Much love to you, Sissie, on this day of your birth, and all days!  

She feels like a poem
covered in pearls,
lost in a meadow
or ocean of furls.

Taken down into soft sand
by sun wind and sea,
glinted by moon light
protected by trees.

Whistled by gypsies
with dancing  bare feet,
laughed into good humor
feeling so sweet.

Listen the poem
whose cadence is rich,
pull thread through her daydream
and take the first stitch.

Margherita
Member Seraphic
since 2003-02-08
Posts 22236
Eternity
6 posted 2009-12-12 02:48 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR KARILEA-SUNSHINE!

I am sure you are living a magical day, surrounded by love and joy.

You are one of Pip's historical pillars and we all love you.

Love and hugs.
Margherita

"Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love."
(Rumi)

Oklahoma Rose
since 2008-02-28
Posts 1586
Oklahoma USA
7 posted 2009-12-12 04:57 PM

I am so glad I didn't miss your birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sunshine!

May all your wishes and dreams come true!

iliana
Member Patricius
since 2003-12-05
Posts 13434
USA
8 posted 2009-12-12 07:25 PM

Haven't been here for so long but stopped in today for just a minute and look what I found!  Happy Birthday, SIL!  Wishing you the very, very best and many happy returns of the day!  *hugs*.......jo
OwlSA
Member Rara Avis
since 2005-11-07
Posts 9347
Durban, South Africa
9 posted 2009-12-12 11:40 PM

A late Happy Birthday to you Karilea.  Sorry I missed it.  I hope it was a wonderful day enfused with much love and happiness.

Owl

nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
10 posted 2009-12-13 03:50 PM

Karilea, hope you had a wonderful birthday and have an even better new year!

M

Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
11 posted 2009-12-13 04:50 PM

Hope you had a great birthday Karilea.

Happy Holidays
♥ Mysteria ♥

latearrival
Member Ascendant
since 2003-03-21
Posts 5499
Florida
12 posted 2009-12-13 09:21 PM

Karilea,I Don't know how I missed this one. I hope your day was  full of love and good spirit. latearrival
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
13 posted 2009-12-13 11:28 PM

My friends, thank you! None of you missed a beat; especially our dear poet Alison! Thank you, poet, for the notes. I had a spectacular weekend with GRAND children. They taught me so much. As I recuperate, such moment will burst forth poetically, I promise!

In the meantime,

Alison, you've taken up a monumental lifeline in Passions. Birthday Reminder...that's you! Some other folk in the last decade have done what you've taken up, and then we get lost up in windsong, and leave it to the newsprung....you are going to be one of the best...bless you...

Titia, thank you, dearheart. Please hug your mother for me!

Yep, 'Deer...'tis another one indeed! and I have the wrinkles to prove it! Proud of each one!

Kit, it was and will be a weekend to remember! I have photos of grandkids to prove it! As soon as I can get my computer to comply with my wishes...you might see the miles of smiles!

Slick, thank you!

Martie Sis...

I love this poem. I think when it is time, I will have them read it over me. But for now that is melancholy, so I will thank you my dear poet sis, for taking a stranger into your heart, and making her a stamp of knowledgeable love.

Margherita, you are one of PiP's family who has given more than you realize...thank you for being so good to my writer's heart...

Sue, you've never missed a beat. I'll be back in full force sooner than a missed tornado!

JoJo, you and Misc and I need a break, don't you think? A girls' week out? Like from yours and hers and mine into a paradise? Yeah, I thought so! Thank you darlin' ... we all need to reconnect, and show these new folks what it is to be a community of poetic spirit! Hugs YOU!

D, my Owl...you didn't miss a beat! I missed you because I was in the middle of hugs and love from kids and selfishness! I didn't bounce but once into PiP the entire weekend from Fri until Now! Of course, you're being a day ahead may have skewed things for a moment, but I intend to celebrate life, not only for this week or month but until my demise.

I saw something this week that helped me put things into perspective, D. Hopefully it will cumulate into a poem ... and if it does, it will mean my "comeback" over months of "nothing new".   Smile, honey...
even in times of change, in this stage of a millenium age, life will be good...  

Maureen...where's my baby? LOL...I see her in your hands, changing day by day...and that is exactly where she belongs...

in your hands...

My Mys...we are always sharing moments...thank you for coming here, and there, to share this day....for the next blooming rest of your life!  

Ah Late...you never are, as I was even late to my own party! Heh....just know, that we have more in common, and that's why we connect.

The Lady
Member Rara Avis
since 2005-12-26
Posts 7634
The Southwest
14 posted 2009-12-14 12:37 PM

oops! I should have known where all the birthday wishes would be. Happy Birthday my friend!

with love,

Kate

OwlSA
Member Rara Avis
since 2005-11-07
Posts 9347
Durban, South Africa
15 posted 2009-12-14 01:16 AM

Glad to know I wasn't late, Karilea!  I see I made it by 20 minutes.  Thank goodness for time differences.

Owl

Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
16 posted 2009-12-15 12:20 PM

I can't believe I almost missed this!!! Happy belated birthday dear lady. I hope it was fabulous and that there are many more.
Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
17 posted 2009-12-15 11:02 AM

Belated happy birthday to you!
Belated happy birthday Dear Sunshine,

I'm truly sorry to have missed wishing you happy birthday ON your special day! But I hope you consider "Late is better than never!"

May this year be one of exploration, wonderful new experiences, love, bounty and joy!

God bless you, Sunshiny One,

Love,
Linda

Enchantress
Member Empyrean
since 2001-08-14
Posts 35113
Canada eh.
18 posted 2009-12-21 10:39 PM

I may have missed your birthday,
but never do I forget the special person you are.
Though these wishes are late,
I hope your birthday was a joyful day,
filled with love, sweet memories, and celebration.

Much Love~Nancy

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » It's a Day (Birthday) for Sunshine!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary