navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Prayer Message
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Prayer Message Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Fee
since 2000-08-07
Posts 381
Melbourne, Australia

0 posted 2008-10-16 10:41 PM

It scares me how many people in my life have been affected by cancer including my Father and his 2 brothers who both passed away this year. (May they rest in peace).

It also scares me hearing how many other peoples lives that have also been affected by this horrible disease.

I would like to take this opportunity to send prayers to everybody that has been affected by this horrible disease, including friends, family members and people that have been diagnosed with it themselves.

I cant make a difference or make things better, but hopefully knowing that there are people in the world that you may not know personally are praying for you and knowing what you are going through.

To all those who are affected may God make your lifes as peaceful as possible and believe in miracles, never ever lose the faith.

Thoughts and prayers to all.

Fee

Expressions,
are the most important aspects, they create impressions

0'.".'0  Just
((T))    Thinking
(..)(..) Of you
(```)_(```)

© Copyright 2008 Fiona Davis (was Hussain) - All Rights Reserved
Roniece Dawson-Bruce
Member Ascendant
since 2000-01-29
Posts 5689
Sydney, Australia
1 posted 2008-10-19 04:23 AM

Dear Fee
Your thoughts are very much appreciated.. my best friend has just been diagnosed with breast cancer... thank you for your kind prayers and love

love
RDB

Be kind at heart....for everyone you meet has their own battle to fight.........

Margherita
Member Seraphic
since 2003-02-08
Posts 22236
Eternity
2 posted 2008-10-19 05:21 AM

Joining your heartfelt prayer, dear Fee. May research bring solutions and may healing occur in all those affected.
Let us put aside fear and trust in a positive change.
Love and faith.
Margherita

sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
3 posted 2008-10-19 10:56 PM

How caring of you to pray for those you don't know.  I'd never heard of anyone with cancer when I was a child.  I'm 73 and so often wonder what's causing all this cancer we're experiencing all around us.

I join you in prayer for every cancer victim.

God bless,
    Rae

Fee
since 2000-08-07
Posts 381
Melbourne, Australia
4 posted 2008-10-20 01:06 AM

Thank you for joining me in my prayers for those with Cancer or affected by Cancer.

There doesnt seem to be much else we can do except pray for a miracle cure and for peace to those in need.

Hugs Me

Expressions,
are the most important aspects, they create impressions

0'.".'0  Just
((T))    Thinking
(..)(..) Of you
(```)_(```)

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Prayer Message

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary