navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Need Your Prayers
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Need Your Prayers Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart

0 posted 2008-08-26 03:27 PM

I had a mammogram about two weeks ago, they found something suspicious, now I am going in for a biopsy on my left breast, they are thinking it is something else, but want to make sure, because my mom had it in the left breast, please pray for me that it isn't cancer, Sept the 4th is when I will be in surgery!

Love and hugs ~

ARH (Millette)

[This message has been edited by A Romantic Heart (08-27-2008 12:56 AM).]

© Copyright 2008 Millette A. (Lester) Addison - All Rights Reserved
Margherita
Member Seraphic
since 2003-02-08
Posts 22236
Eternity
1 posted 2008-08-26 03:42 PM

Dear Millette, give grace every moment for your perfect health and trust the tranquilizing results of the biopsy.
I will keep you in my heartprayers too.
Love and hugs,
Margherita

"Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love."
(Rumi)

sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
2 posted 2008-08-26 06:13 PM

It's definitely a scarey wait you're going through.  Hopefully it will be positive news but if it is cancerous,  it's reassuring to realize how successful treatments have become now days.

God bless,
Prayerfully,
  Rae

Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!
3 posted 2008-08-26 09:45 PM

Millette,

What a lovely name.  My heart goes out to you - I know how scarey a time this is.  I had a similar thing happen to me a couple of years ago and I hope that your outcome is what mine was.  I am fine.  It was a cyst.  I kind of fell apart after the biopsy because I had held everything in.  It's scarey to go through.  So, don't be surprised if you have a letdown of emotion and just feel really overwhelmed.  That caught me by surprise.  

My heart goes out to you and know that you are in my thoughts. Please, let us know the outcome and keep us posted on how you are doing - I'll be sending positive energy your way.

Hugs,
Alison

Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
4 posted 2008-08-27 12:04 PM

I definitely hold you in prayer vigil~
*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*The sound of a kiss is not as strong as that of a cannon, but it's echo endures much longer*~
Email -               noles1@totcon.com

Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
5 posted 2008-08-27 10:52 AM

Sending Prayers!!!!!

ARCTIC WIND

nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
6 posted 2008-08-27 06:59 PM

Millette, hoping all tests turn out to be ok...  will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

M

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
7 posted 2008-08-27 09:57 PM

Millette,

Prior to surgery, I hope they give you a second scan. They found "something suspicious" on me a few years ago, and told me to come back in six months. Whatever the suspicious was, I went in and "it" was gone.

Second views and second opinions are always a good thing.

So no matter if you have done that, you're in my prayers. If you haven't done that, I urge you to do so, because you'll still be in my prayers.

A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
8 posted 2008-08-27 11:09 PM

Thank you all for your sincere thoughts and prayers, your heartfelt concern...

I had a mammogram and then they did an ultrasound, then I met with the surgeon and he wanted to do a needle biopsy, so that is what I will be going through on Sept 4th.

My mom is now cancer free, I know God is taking care of this...faith is believing without a doubt that he has already answered my prayer and the prayers of others.

My mom is coming to stay with me, she will be driving me back home, because I will be sedated.

Much love and hugs to all...

~ARH

OwlSA
Member Rara Avis
since 2005-11-07
Posts 9347
Durban, South Africa
9 posted 2008-08-28 01:52 PM

My mother died of cancer 34 years ago, and I am fighting fit and healthier than anyone else on the planet!  Praying for you, for your courage, strength and exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent health!

- Owl

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Need Your Prayers

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary