navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » James McInerney poetry group appears on BBC Radio
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic James McInerney poetry group appears on BBC Radio Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
James McInerney
since 2003-09-27
Posts 83

0 posted 2008-07-15 06:17 PM

My name is James McInerney I am 30 years old and I live in Northampton, a place where I have lived all my life. I started off submitting my work to PIPTALK many many years ago.

I have been writing Poetry / Short stories for the last 10 years and because of my popularity I am currently appearing in a feature in “R Magazine” in my home town and due to appear in another feature in "Pick me up Magazine" in JULY which is a national magazine.
I also have just had on 12.07.08 a radio interview with BBC RADIO NORTHAMPTON to promote my work. You can listen to the full interview on the following YOUTUBE link so that you can see that I am genuine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j75nyTVPFkA

With my POETRY I have become really popular on Facebook.
I also, because of how well my work has been doing, have a nice selection of radio DJ`s that do regular voiceover work on my poetry as well.

I have a facebook group listing all my poems...88 so far, but I have just completed newer works which I will be sharing with the group this month.

If you have a facebook account you can find it on: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12218318903&ref=ts

or search in the search box on face book for:
James mcinerney appreciation society.

I hope you can check it out and join.

Kindest regards

James McInerney

© Copyright 2008 James McInerney - All Rights Reserved
Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
1 posted 2008-07-15 06:40 PM

Congratulations to you, James~

*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*The sound of a kiss is not as strong as that of a cannon, but it's echo endures much longer*~
Email -               noles1@totcon.com

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » James McInerney poetry group appears on BBC Radio

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary