navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Attention all poets in Dark Poetry #4!!!
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Attention all poets in Dark Poetry #4!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
voice2bheard
since 2007-10-19
Posts 591
New York

0 posted 2008-03-20 09:05 AM

This is Voice2bheard and several of you I'm sure know me and have read several of my works which is much appreciated (if I do say so myself) Well now theres something else I'd like to let you in on!! I have a new website and it is free to all and I'd like it if you visited!! Maybe even sign up!! Its for everyone as long as you are 18!! ( If you're not 18 then just make up a date saying your 18 ex. february 28th 1990 or any date before that will let you in)
The website is http://kate.frupee.com
Hope you'll enjoy and you can put anything you like on to it!! More poems or lyrics even start to meet new people !! Hope you'll join!!

Kate

© Copyright 2008 Kate - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Attention all poets in Dark Poetry #4!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary