navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » I Have Opened My Own Online T-Shirt Store! :)
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic I Have Opened My Own Online T-Shirt Store! :) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon

0 posted 2007-09-13 07:52 PM

Emmanuel Endorphin's Serotonin Storeroom

Within the past week, I have created a new online T-shirt store via the popular online marketplace CafePress.com which, according to their official site, "offers sellers complete e-commerce services to independently create and sell a wide variety of products, and offers buyers unique merchandise across virtually every topic."

Not only can anyone customize their own products on this site; ANYONE can also set up their very own on-line shop on CafePress, where one can make up to 50 different products for FREE on a Basic Level account (one also has the choice of upgrading to a Premium Level account for as low as $4.99/month) and have the potential to make moolah, even on the free Basic Level account.

How that works is that, because there's no inventory costs associated with selling products on CafePress, each product has something called a base price that includes fees associated with selling where, if one desires to try and make some money from selling their products on the site, one can set their retail price above the base price. That way, when one successfully sells an item from their own store, CafePress sends the store owner a commission check for their total mark-ups every month (for instance, a Value T-shirt has a base price of $8.99, and if one decided to mark it up to $13.99, and successfully sold a shirt, CafePress sends the seller a check equivalent to the total mark-up, which is in this case $5.00.)

Ergo, I've put together "Emmanuel Endorphin's Serotonin Storeroom", and completed my very first T-shirt today, which features my signature interjection: "Soak Up That Vitamin D!" on the front, and another: "Spread Those Endorphins Around!" on the back!

More T-shirts are in the works (all of which will feature 100% organic cotton and are made in America). Several others I'm currently working on include a tribute to Kirk Gleason from "The Gilmore Girls", as well as one centered around anoxeria awareness and another around the Darfur humanitarian crisis, and more still will be based on a handful of my poetic works, possibly even some featuring my art, who knows?

I aspire to develop my T-shirt designing skills in the months ahead, and conjure up far more innovative products, yay! I hope some of the rest of you grasp at this golden opportunity too, yay!

Love,
Noah Eaton

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other"

Mother Teresa

© Copyright 2007 Nadia Lockheart - All Rights Reserved
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York
1 posted 2007-09-18 04:25 AM

Noah!! The GG's one.. I know a rather interesting group that would buy tanks and boyshorts, for logan and jess. Personally, a cooky Michel Quote tank would rock. He says the funniest stuff.

Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
2 posted 2007-10-02 04:21 PM

Hello, Angel Man! I admire your entrepreneurial spirit! We never know what you will be trying your hand at next! You keep us guessing! ~ and that's a good thing! You certainly are not boring!

I checked out the site and I am so excited for you! May you have all the success that you deserve!

Love & a congratulatory hug,

Linda

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » I Have Opened My Own Online T-Shirt Store! :)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary