navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Startime55
Member Elite
since 2003-04-05
Posts 2148
Alberta, Canada

0 posted 2006-12-19 02:37 PM

I am sorry I haven't been here in so long but this past year I have spent finding and getting to know a brother and sister who I haven't seen or spoken to in over 30 years.  I didn't even know where they were but thanks to a husband who can find anyone anywhere he finally found them. What an adventure it has been.  I expected my little brother to sound like he was still 14 when he is a grown man of 48. Anyway that is mostly why I haven't posted. I have come to read often and get inspired. You would be surprised how many of you touch the heart deeply and leave lasting impressions on those who are reading but unseen because they aren't commenting.

A couple of weeks ago I designed a Christmas web site for my grand children and thought you might like to drop in with children and grand children to have some fun.  It is heavy with graphics but there are many fun printable pages and interesting information about Christmas. If you feel so inclined feel free to drop by.
http://www.geocities.com/mcneiltomayer/

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND MAY 2007 BE A YEAR FILLED WITH MIRACLES THAT BRING JOY TO THE HEART AND SOUL

Startime
Karen

[This message has been edited by Startime55 (12-19-2006 03:17 PM).]

© Copyright 2006 Karen Mc Neil-Tomayer - All Rights Reserved
Nightshade
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-08-31
Posts 13962
just out of reach
1 posted 2006-12-19 06:02 PM

Peace & Joy to you as well Karen.
My you and your "newly found" family members have a wonderful holiday season.
hugs, Chris

Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
2 posted 2006-12-20 10:21 AM

Karen - Merry Christmas indeed. How exciting for you! Then we get to look forward to some fun writing, right? And may God bless you.

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
3 posted 2006-12-20 06:38 PM

so wonderful to hear from you and to know you are happy...going to check your pages out..might be something there I can use

M

sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
4 posted 2006-12-21 11:14 AM

Thank you for sharing your wishes and hard work.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Rae

Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
5 posted 2006-12-21 11:55 AM

SweetKaren~
You just KNOW the grandie girlies and I are having fun on your pages~

*Huglets*
Thank you for the email~
~*Marge*~

~*The sound of a kiss is not as strong as that of a cannon, but it's echo endures much longer*~
Email -             noles1@totcon.com

Joyce Johnson
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2001-03-10
Posts 9912
Washington State
6 posted 2007-10-01 05:26 PM

I tried to look at your website because you had asked to use one of my poems on it but now I can only get the opening page and could go no further.  Is it closed?
Joyce

Titia Geertman
Member Ascendant
since 2001-05-07
Posts 5182
Netherlands
7 posted 2007-10-01 07:39 PM

I tried and it's still there. Did you click on the picture?

Like scattered leaves...my words will flow

Joyce Johnson
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2001-03-10
Posts 9912
Washington State
8 posted 2007-10-01 07:57 PM

Thanks Titia.  I found it.  Very nice.  Joyce  
Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
9 posted 2007-10-02 03:31 AM

Hi, Karen! Well, it appears that I missed your post by 9 months! I could have had a baby in that time! lol

How exciting it must have been for you to be reunited with your siblings after 30 years!

I just checked out your Christmas web site ~ and I was thoroughly impressed and entertained!
It is obvious that a great deal of love and creativity went into the design and content of it.

Love to you and yours!

~ and "Merry Christmas" ~ for last year and for the one coming up! ho ho ho

Linda

Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
10 posted 2007-10-02 12:28 PM

Linda had a baby?!

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Startime55
Member Elite
since 2003-04-05
Posts 2148
Alberta, Canada
11 posted 2007-10-02 01:32 PM

*sigh*...I never knew finding family would keep me so busy...Every time I think I am going to relax and just get to know them, more come out of the woodwork...It is wonderful and very exciting to know that I am remembered *grin* in a good way....one never knows eh....I am so glad you enjoyed my website...I haven't been there much since Jan...toooo tooo busy...getting ready now for our 10th grandchild to make his appearence...due to arrive on the 8th. He has made it so hard on his mother that she has been on complete bed rest....so with two younger children I have been there every day to clean and cook while she rests...of course, I have been loving every minute...I do think of these pages often and whenever I get a chanch I come to read all your wonderful words...Keep writing, all of you, it makes my heart light to read such beautiful words...**hugs to you all**

Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
12 posted 2007-10-02 04:17 PM

My word, girl! How do you do it?!? ~ Because you are plugged into the Universal Energy! lol

I trust all will go well with the birth of your  10 th grandchild! ~ 10, you say?!?

God bless you and your family ~ as he has blessed each of you, with the other!

Love & Family Light,

Linda

P.S. No, Larry. I did not have a baby. Did you forget that I am an 'angel', and, well, you know what you have to do to have a baby!!! lol

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary