navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Autographed Copies Of My Book Now Available
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Autographed Copies Of My Book Now Available Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
hoot_owl_rn
Member Patricius
since 1999-07-05
Posts 10750
Glen Hope, PA USA

0 posted 2006-09-07 06:04 PM

Hello dear friends,
I now have autographed copies of my book, For Everything There Is A Season, available for sale. The price is $15 plus $3 S&H ( the book itself retails for $16.95 ).

Book Description:
For Everything There Is a Season is a collection of poetry filled with warmth, frankness, and passion. It contains a mixture of styles involving love, birth, death and everyday life. For Everything There Is a Season is an emotional journey through poetry that will make you step back and re-evaluate your own life and its experiences. Even those who are not confirmed poetry lovers will enjoy this collection for its simplistic messages and colorful imagery. "When winter has ended, life begins anew." So begins this voyage of words.

See what the reviewers have to say about this book:

A reviewer, A reviewer, 08/27/2006

It's made a poetry lover out of me. I don't consider myself a literary sort and have never really enjoyed poetry but the honest, simple to read pieces in this book have certainly made a poetry lover out of me. A must read collection!

A reviewer, a teacher and a lover of words., 08/26/2006

An Emotional Journey. This first publication by this author shows both talent and depth of feeling. From the poignant 'And Life Goes On' which actually brought me to tears to the encouraging 'She Flies With Her Own Wings' to the tender 'He Is' this collection is an emotional journey that will make you both smile and weep. The author shows her talent in a wide variety of rhyme patterns and meters. 'For Everything There is a Season' is a must-have addition to the poetry collections of serious and casual poetry lovers. This reviewer looks forward to more from this author.

Rose, A reviewer, 08/26/2006

Awesome Poetry. A great collection of heart touching poetry to fill your soul. You will smile and you will cry as you make your way through the pages of this book. I could tell that much emotion and personal experiences were captured in a lot of the pieces.

Product Details:
ISBN: 1424145139
ISBN-13: 9781424145133
Format: Paperback, pp. 119
Publisher: Publish America
Release Date July, 2006

I might be a bit bias, but I think it turned out wonderful. The front cover photo was taken by myself and I also designed the cover. If you're interested in a copy please e-mail me and I'll send you my address for payment. Also include in your e-mail if and how you would like the book authographed. Again, thank you Passion's poets...this would not have been possible without your encouragement and support.
Hugs
Ruth

I am nothing special...and my name will soon be forgotten,but I've loved another with all my heart and soul,and to me,this has always been enough.~N.S

© Copyright 2006 Ruth Kephart - All Rights Reserved
Denise
Member Seraphic
since 1999-08-22
Posts 22648

1 posted 2006-09-07 10:32 PM

I'm excited!
Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
2 posted 2006-09-07 11:36 PM

Good luck on your sales Ruth, and like I mentioned I am only too glad to give it a rave review - it is a piece of your heart I will always keep and treasure.
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
3 posted 2006-09-08 07:32 AM

You've got my thoughts on this, several times over.  Can't wait to hold your newest achievement!  I'm so very proud of you!!

Martie
Member Empyrean
since 1999-09-21
Posts 28049
California
4 posted 2006-09-08 10:54 AM

Dear Ruth

This is a wonderful accomplishment...not just the book but the pride and loving words that you use to speak of it.  Congratulations, dear.  

Titia Geertman
Member Ascendant
since 2001-05-07
Posts 5182
Netherlands
5 posted 2006-09-08 08:22 PM

I certainly want a copy of your book. I'll send you an email.

Like scattered leaves...my words will flow

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
6 posted 2006-09-08 11:04 PM

"mine are on the waaay....

mine are on the wayyyyyy!"

sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
7 posted 2006-09-11 10:07 PM

Congratulations on your accomplishment!  I'll e-mail you for a copy.

Rae

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
8 posted 2006-09-12 07:20 AM

And they have arrived!  You were right, Ruth.  They look so much better in my hands.  Bridget was pleased to get her copy as well!  Thank you!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Autographed Copies Of My Book Now Available

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary