navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Fellow Poets - Please help
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Fellow Poets - Please help Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
johny7w
since 2006-04-26
Posts 1

0 posted 2006-04-26 05:18 AM

My wife loves poetry, but she does not get to write much anymore. I am trying to help get her back in to it by setting up a website for her to post her poems, and let others share their work with her.
Please take a minute to have a look at her poetry and post some of your own while you are there. She is working hard on it. http://www.pagesfrommyheart.com

© Copyright 2006 johny7w - All Rights Reserved
Titia Geertman
Member Ascendant
since 2001-05-07
Posts 5182
Netherlands
1 posted 2006-04-26 05:19 PM

Why doesn't she join us in this family of friends, she would be more than welcome.

Like scattered leaves...my words will flow

James_A_Fraser
since 2003-09-03
Posts 972
Out Making Anticlines
2 posted 2006-04-26 08:27 PM

What a pretty little site!

I agree, she'd absolutely be welcome here....and boy is there ever a lot of poetry to choose from....it's a busy place, but one that people take at their own pace.

~~J

The Lady
Member Rara Avis
since 2005-12-26
Posts 7634
The Southwest
3 posted 2006-04-28 05:20 PM

What a loving thing to do johny. It's a beautiful site. I agree with James and Titia. This is the perfect place for her. I would love to see her work on here.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Fellow Poets - Please help

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary