navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » RE: The Diffrent Forms of Shangri-La
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic RE: The Diffrent Forms of Shangri-La Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Anadasee
since 2006-03-03
Posts 3

0 posted 2006-03-04 10:08 PM

The Different Forms of Shangri-La
By Aneesah L. James
Release Date: 4/26/2006
Published by: www.PublishAmerica.com

This book contains a collection of poems that speaks on the laws of life, love, nature, war and everything one can think a collection of poems should contain.

The author of this book inspiration to write came from the life struggles that was laid upon her and anyone who entered in her life, rather it’s love, happiness are their eagerness to hate are judge. She writes in many different forms of poetry. These poems will put you in an awareness of your now. You will be in a deeper state of meditation.

Shangri-La meaning: Heavens on earth. The author chosen this unique but interesting title because she feels everyone is in search of peace and happiness. Many people search for happiness in different ways and some leads to obsessions. The author opinion: To be more into your now you gain awareness. To gain awareness you gain a balance. To gain a balance you have gain peace with one’s self.

Below is only one style that is written from the author’s collection of poems. This poem is not published in her book; yet, it gives the reader an example of her work.

Cries of Innocence
By Aneesah L. James

Does the truth lie deep into my eyes? Do I skip a beat when my heart cries? Can anyone say they have been deep into my skin? My choices as I try to claim my name. As I walk through the narrow roads I am given thunder and rain. Are you trying to judge what you don’t see beyond? Can one actually read my hearts war of the mind? Are you the king that’s claiming to wear the crown?

It doesn’t come easy as one try to beat the odds of one’s anniversary as to reclaim the pureness when I took my first breath. Did you ever look into your reflection of your war? Have you seen what brought you to your stance as you’re relieved of your past times?       Judging my steps as I can truly tell you I will not hide. These steps became my imputed knowledge which builds my house to be strong enough to not be blown down. The new I lie inside my now.

Quietly listen to the arts while my rhythm becomes the true meaning of one’s innocence. What truly make a being an hundred percent of innocence? If you truly think this is your stance you are in violation of self. One have to climb many mountains bleeding and blistering at the end barefooted and struggling with the wind and finally changed his rounds with the blink of his eye you still cry out pain in his name.

What makes one sow pure? Only the little angels that wonders without a clue. It’s the introduction to his stage her parents that gave rage to honor and learn that one must live and then die. The middle was given the third eye. Cries of innocence begin to hunt his every step. Looking for peace and trying to find happiness within wealth. It’s the humble the still that see only in his now that can truly see peace anything ahead are behind only cause worries and pain. Let’s enjoy only the moment and claim sane. The lord’s arts are given to me by days. I will enjoy the meaning that molded my stage.

© Copyright 2006 Anadasee - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » RE: The Diffrent Forms of Shangri-La

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary