navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Semper Fi
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Semper Fi Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Ringo
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2003-02-20
Posts 3684
Saluting with misty eyes

0 posted 2005-11-10 05:16 PM

I would like to take this moment to wish all of my Brothers and Sisters a very happy and a very safe 230th birthday of the United States Marine Corps.

I also ask everyone to remember that there are men and women from all services in harms way this evening, and that you remember them in your prayers to whatever Power you serve

When all is said
All is done
Still I live
And carry on-
Quiet Riot

© Copyright 2005 Bradly Stott - All Rights Reserved
Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
1 posted 2005-11-10 06:17 PM

~Wishing each one happiness, health, safe days and nights~

*like your new house photo...LOL

iliana
Member Patricius
since 2003-12-05
Posts 13434
USA
2 posted 2005-11-10 10:01 PM

Wishing all Marines and former Marines a bright future and thanking you for your service......jo
sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
3 posted 2005-11-11 03:39 PM

This morning I gave special time in prayer for our servicemen and women.  Thoughts of families who's loved ones gave their lives, those who've come home crippled or ailing, those over seas in active duty, those who've returned and the yet to be assigned.  The many from past conflicts, are honored as well.  Thank you for your service and the reminder.

God bless.

Rae

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Semper Fi

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary