navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Welcome one of the students I work with (Angelheart)
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Welcome one of the students I work with (Angelheart) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
sweetpoetess
since 2005-02-27
Posts 428
Florida

0 posted 2005-09-08 07:43 PM

I work with Angelheart in Career Prep. She saw this site and how nice everybody was and decided to join. I hope ya'll read her poetry when she gets a chance to post. She can remember some of her stuff by heart. She is real good. Anyways, give Angelheart aka Laura a warm welcome. Thank you!!!!!!!!

Poetry is beauty in words.

© Copyright 2005 sweetpoetess - All Rights Reserved
passing shadows
Member Empyrean
since 1999-08-26
Posts 45577
displaced
1 posted 2005-09-08 10:23 PM

Thanks for the heads-up Julie.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Welcome to Passions, Laura.

sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
2 posted 2005-09-12 04:39 PM

Welcome to the wonderful PIP family! Will be looking forward to reading your work and having you here.  I'm just one of the 'wanna bees' but they're very good to me and let me hang around.

Rae

ctowen
Member Elite
since 2001-10-18
Posts 2286
Green Mountains of VT
3 posted 2005-09-12 07:51 PM

smiling at Rae's comment ...
                  a grain of sand can sometimes be irritating,
                         but you are a pearl!

Welcome Laura ... look forward towards reading more of you.

CT

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Welcome one of the students I work with (Angelheart)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary