navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Busy, busy, busy!
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Busy, busy, busy! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kaoru
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2003-06-07
Posts 3892
where the wild flowers grow

0 posted 2005-07-12 05:42 AM

Hello everybody, how's it hanging?

There's a lot of things happening here, tons of experiences and I've made some good friends. I miss the internet, but I figure it's better for my eyes to not be on so much.

Freyja is getting really big. She's almost 20 pounds even. I was at the E.R. with her for almost 5 hours because she was running a high fever, and I was really worried.

As it turns out, she has an infection in both of her ears. She is a trooper, though, she's barely complained and she acts as if she isn't sick at all. I love her, she's so perfect I can hardly believe it. My own mother told me, "If she had an ear infection, you'd know", but with Freyja, you really don't. She doesn't cry enough, I guess..haha.

Anywho, I am applying for jobs despite my back pains, for my boyfriend is not in the mood to work this summer and one of us has to do it. I don't mind because then I'll have extra money for Freyja and I to spend on cute clothes and nice diapers. Nothing better than a nice diaper.

I am rambling as if this were a journal entry, so I will cease. I miss writing poetry so maybe I'll try it out again in the near future. 'Till then, keep writing for I am reading!!!! (or else)

Love
Meg

© Copyright 2005 Meghan Armitage - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2005-07-12 06:54 AM

Hug that baby for us, Meg. We miss you, but understand that priorities have taken a major turn in your lives...

and tell that little one stories...

lots and lots of wonderful stories!

Not A Poet
Member Elite
since 1999-11-03
Posts 3885
Oklahoma, USA
2 posted 2005-07-12 11:07 AM

Take care of yourself and the little one too. Try to visit us when you can.

Also, I'm not so sure a father has the privilege of being "not in the mood to work." He has a very big responsibility now that must be taken more seriously than that sort of attitude would allow.

Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
3 posted 2005-07-12 02:24 PM

Hi you!  Those darn ears infections can sure wake up a Mom can't they?  You take care and sounds to me you are enjoying motherhood muchly We are all not going anywhere so see you when you arrive next time, and until then, take care and have a wonderful summer.
passing shadows
Member Empyrean
since 1999-08-26
Posts 45577
displaced
4 posted 2005-07-13 02:56 PM

take care Meg
thanks for the update

iliana
Member Patricius
since 2003-12-05
Posts 13434
USA
5 posted 2005-07-14 10:32 PM

Take care, Meg.  Hope you get a good job.  I can't believe the baby already weighs 20 lbs.!    . ....jo
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Busy, busy, busy!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary