navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Question for y'all?
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Question for y'all? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alexia
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-06-07
Posts 164
Sweet And Sassy

0 posted 2002-04-17 09:28 PM

Ok I just started a new job tuesday. This is my first realy job where i'm working for someone else. Well the thing is this is my friends, sister's resturant, and Tuesday it wasn't bad, you know it wuz pretty much easy. And today .. Everyone decides to be on my back about everything, I mean I'm doing my job, I check tables I do everything possible there is to do. And the "Boss" wuz like well go check on the tables, and make sure everythings ok .. Blah Blah Blah .. and my other friend that works there, I wuz like do you think i'm doin ok at this? She's like well I don't know and Dont care, I only care about my self. (ew gawd self centered ... lalala) And I told my boss that I couldn't work everyday, yuh know? Cuz I have a steer(Cow) I have to take care of and walk and everything else. She's like well thats ok for now .. and I wuz like so i'll see you friday? She's like for now ...
Now what exactly is that suppose to mean? I know I shouldn't give up so easy but .. I don't know if I can take this BS, I don't need it ... And I won't take it from anybody!
What in tha world should I do? I'm like lost right now ..

¤Smile, because you never know who'z in love with it¤

© Copyright 2002 Meg - All Rights Reserved
skyshine
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-02-07
Posts 3058
Beneath the northern stars
1 posted 2002-04-17 11:44 PM

The best advice I can give is to just hang in there. Don't get ticked off and yell at the manager, that'd be the worst thing to do....and they cannot expect you to work every day! Why don't you try to write down what hours you can and can't work and give that to your manager? I've done that with mine and it seems to work. Just write a reminder every once in a while. Good luck with your job Alexia!

~sky

I'm in charge, and I say question authority!

Alexia
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-06-07
Posts 164
Sweet And Sassy
2 posted 2002-04-20 12:36 PM

I did! .. I wuz just having a bad night yuh know ..
I wuz workin tonight and now I work every other night and I got outta workin tomorrow .. hehe! =D I luv my boss, she's cool. and I work with nice people so it's all good

PEace

¤Smile, because you never know who'z in love with it¤

skyshine
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-02-07
Posts 3058
Beneath the northern stars
3 posted 2002-04-20 07:01 PM

Good to know!

~sky

I'm in charge, and I say question authority!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Question for y'all?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary