navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » My Poetry
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic My Poetry Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Abigaile
since 2001-10-21
Posts 112
San Mateo, CA

0 posted 2001-11-07 11:34 AM

Hi there, everyone. I just wanted to interject for a moment:
I have gotten replies form many of you for my posts, and I really really love the fact that you all like my works. For those who have offered up sympathy, thank you so much, but rest assured, I am well and happy. Much of what I have been posting is old work, things from my diary and such. But thank you none the less. I just wanted you all to know, fear not, for I am well and happy. But please, read on!
*SMILE*

Abby

"I am nae poet, in a sense;
But just a rhymer like by chance..."
-Robert Burns

© Copyright 2001 Abigaile - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2001-11-07 11:40 AM

Hello Abby.  This is more of a "PipTalk Lounge" discussion, and Open is for poetry only.  So get ready for a whoosh and a move...

Allan Riverwood
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-01-04
Posts 3502
Winnipeg
2 posted 2001-11-07 02:08 PM

Stinks when you get flushed like that, doesn't it?  This forum isn't nearly as fast-paced as the open forum, and you probably want your message to reach others.
I recommend writing a poem in thanks, and posting that.  Then you can spread your message to more individuals.

They call me a madman, but I'm not mad at anyone.
~ Cat Rapes Dog, "Aquarius"

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
3 posted 2001-11-07 03:56 PM

I have this problem also. I usually put a note at the bottom stating that this is a work of fiction or was inspired by something in my past....
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » My Poetry

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary