navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » New
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic New Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
pooh
since 2001-07-10
Posts 12
iowa usa

0 posted 2001-07-10 02:08 PM

I have many ?s. I am new to this piptalk.
But I am a want-to-be artist and poet. Have many samples. Wondering if anyone can help me to get into the selling field. I have a geocite with my artwork on it, and many files of poetry. Willing to share all. If interested in seeing let me know
go be glad to share the link to my site.
Thank you
Pooh!!!!!

© Copyright 2001 pam clark - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2001-07-10 02:40 PM

Hello pooh

If you click on the "Member's Area/Help" at the top of your screen, another window will pop up.  Click on "Change/Edit your Profile"... Once into the next screen, take the opportunity to change your password to something you'll be able to remember (if you haven't already)... and include the URL to your site in the appropriate box.  Once you've done this and submitted your changes, your homepage will be available to everyone as a link on the top of each of your posts (It'll appear as a 'house' icon)....

Welcome to Passions, btw... Feel free to meander about the site, and to post some of your personal poetic works in our forums...

Romy
since 2000-05-28
Posts 1170
Plantation, Florida
2 posted 2001-07-10 09:00 PM

Yes, welcome to Passions!  I'm sure you'll love it here!
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
3 posted 2001-07-11 02:05 AM

Ha! I found your first post   now I can say to you.......WELCOME!   I hope you post some of your poetry for us to oooh and ahhhha over  Enjoy your time here Pooh  
Lady In White
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-02-12
Posts 2799
USA
4 posted 2001-07-11 11:27 AM

Welcome to Passions, Pooh.  A whole new world to explore, on both sides of the fence.  Looking forward to reading your works!

Fading Away
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-14
Posts 3131
Lynchburg, Virginia
5 posted 2001-07-17 11:54 PM

Welcome to Passions!!!  I hope you share your poetry with us soon... I can't wait to read some work from an aspiring writer   Welcome.

--Marie

You think yourself a failure, but perhaps the biggest loss is winning...

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » New

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary