navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Just ole Mysteria checking in and waving hi to everyone
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Just ole Mysteria checking in and waving hi to everyone Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada

0 posted 2015-12-10 09:57 PM

Just wanted to wish all the Pipsters a Merry Christmas.  I miss the old gang and wonder how you are all keeping.  We sure had a lot of fun in here before social media took us all by storm didn't we?  I do come to read in the archives when the spirit moves me to read some of the great poets in here that have since passed.  They sure left us a lot of wonderful poetry to read.  

Anyway, I will check back to see if any of you were thinking about the good ole days, so please do check in.  

The very best goes to our dear Ron, who still after all these years is our unsung hero by keeping this site alive for those that hold it so dear to their hearts. This will always be "home" to me on the internet for sure!

Ciao, Mysteria

Carpe' Diem

© Copyright 2015 Mysteria 1997 - All Rights Reserved
Charisma
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Ascendant
since 2000-09-30
Posts 5906
lost in blue pages
1 posted 2016-01-02 04:17 PM

waves back and Happy New Year dear one
i also peeks in so now and then...trying to stir my muse or to peek in the archives
to read the ole poets...and to cherish their poems

jwesley
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-04-30
Posts 7563
Spring, Texas
2 posted 2017-08-06 11:07 AM

Am I late, or am I late seeing this ? Haven't been out of the "Open" forum in a long time. I miss both and "all" of you from the days when I was brand new to these pages - 17 years or so ago.

I too have seen many go under the 8-ball, and many just go, for whatever the reason - some of the finest people and poets I've ever associated with. My heart feels each and every loss.

So, Happy/Merry everything to you Mysteria, and to you Charisma, may all your days be beautiful.

j.

The Shadow in Blue
since 2006-05-18
Posts 493
EL, Michigan
3 posted 2017-09-09 06:34 PM

Hope all is well on your end guys.

Cheers,
Jill

Bluesy Socrateaser
Member Elite
since 2002-11-07
Posts 2417
In The Mirror
4 posted 2017-12-24 01:14 AM

quote:
"Just wanted to wish all the Pipsters a Merry Christmas"
The same to you...this year.

...just bein' Bluesy

Martie
Member Empyrean
since 1999-09-21
Posts 28049
California
5 posted 2017-12-24 05:03 PM

Time moves on and change happens, but the feeling of fellowship still rings, especially this time of year.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Just ole Mysteria checking in and waving hi to everyone

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary