navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Hi All :-)
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Hi All :-) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding

0 posted 2008-08-27 06:46 PM

Just wanted to stop in and say hi... it's been a while... I need to start writing again for my sanity... stopped completely for a while.

Don't know if anyone remembers me, but it's good to come "home" if you know what I mean :-) I was in a bad car crash in July and have been going on blithely ignoring the emotional aftereffects from it and it's caught up with me, so here's hoping I'm back to stay.

:-)

© Copyright 2008 Rhonda Adolph - All Rights Reserved
nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
1 posted 2008-08-27 06:56 PM

Hey there, so good to see you again. I hope you are healing from the accident physically and emotionally. Although not in one myself, my husband was in a New Years accident and took over 5 months to heal enough to begin working and enjoying life again. I hope it doesn't take you that long.

Hugs and please write, we will always read... and try to respond.

M

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2008-08-27 09:20 PM

Forget you? Forget what? Your inspiration, your spark, your spirit? I don't THINK so!

Welcome home, honey!

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
3 posted 2008-08-27 11:55 PM

It's really nice to see your smiling face - and glad you're OK after your mishap.. and surely happy to see you back..

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Hi All :-)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary