navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » New to all this........
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic New to all this........ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
midnightdreamer
since 2008-02-03
Posts 309
Roy,ut

0 posted 2008-02-03 05:40 PM

Hi I'm Midnightdreamer. i'm new to all this so i'm trying to figure out all this. so if anyone please help!!!!!!
© Copyright 2008 Mariah Paige - All Rights Reserved
TomMark
Member Elite
since 2007-07-27
Posts 2133
LA,CA
1 posted 2008-02-03 06:53 PM

a very warm welcome to this wonderful site of piptalk. You may open every possible doors and look around. You may post poem, criticize a poem in CA and talk about life issues in Discussion.

midnightdreamer
since 2008-02-03
Posts 309
Roy,ut
2 posted 2008-02-04 11:34 PM

I'll check that out. thanks.

midnightdreamer

Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
3 posted 2008-02-05 12:45 PM

They suggest that first go tour all the main forums, read a lot, and look around.  Main Forums
This will give you an idea of the types of forums available for posting.  Having read the guidelines  Guidelines of Membership   when signing up for this site, you will notice that here we respect each other.  You are now part of a poetic community that runs on harmony.  Use the tabs at the top and bottom of each page to navigate around, and if you have any questions email the moderator of that particular forum.  You may after time wish to take a turn at being a moderator to really see how the site works, it is fun! Enjoy, and welcome!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » New to all this........

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary