navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » -- Thank You --
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic -- Thank You -- Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
aziza
Member Elite
since 2006-07-09
Posts 2995
Lumpy Oatmeal makes me Crazy!

0 posted 2007-02-18 02:11 AM

It's good to be back.  I peeked in so often in the last months, but words just dried up on my finger tips.  

Thank you to all who posted little notes of support for me to read.  My Mom is much, much better.  We cried, laughed, fought, and worked together to get her better.  It worked.  We are closer than ever - and we are both stubborn and mean as hell.

The thing is, when I first came here to PiP - well, it was almost like looking in someone's window at night when the light shines through.  I could see the friendships and I could feel the warmth.  So many of you reached out to me - and I thank you.

Alison

© Copyright 2007 Alison - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2007-02-18 07:26 AM

PiP is a home we never knew we could do without, until we peeked in that window, Aziza.  So glad to hear that things are going better for you and your mother.

It's good to have you home again.  We've missed you.

" It matters not this distance now  " Excerpt, Yesterday's Love
~*~
KRJ

latearrival
Member Ascendant
since 2003-03-21
Posts 5499
Florida
2 posted 2007-02-23 06:03 AM

Good t hear things are working out for you. martyjo
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » -- Thank You --

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary