navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » posting an adult poem - confused in Suwanee
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic posting an adult poem - confused in Suwanee Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
ChePacifica
since 2006-09-26
Posts 58
Ignore Alien Orders

0 posted 2006-09-28 10:46 PM

Im sorry if this post is in the wrong room pls feel free to move or delete

I am unsure of where or if to post something -

I now have access to the over 18 forum (since im 46 lol) and have a poem that contains the F word - its not even a sexual poem its about politics actually - can I post it there in the adult forum? I also contain refs to drugs but is really mild other than that...I know from reading the FAQ and other things PIP is a family oriented site and I agree with that 100% having children myself...is it ok to post poems like this in the over 18 room? Confused in Suwanee....

© Copyright 2006 ChePacifica - All Rights Reserved
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
1 posted 2006-09-28 11:53 PM

Love for Two
Sensual erotica typically isn't about anatomy as much as it is about love and the physical expression of love. These poems explore the desires and passions of the human race in very adult ways. Poetry and Prose. Rated R
Behind Closed Doors
Past innuendo and allusion, lies an adult world of raw passions and power, driven by imagery carved in the flames of the human heart. Bathed in this kind of heat, imagination gives way to reality. Poetry and Prose. Rated NC-18

Grok This
With maturity comes understanding. And, invariably, more questions that require deeper understanding. This forum is for exploring mature themes and questions, one adult to another. Discussion only. Rated R

hope this helps

ChePacifica
since 2006-09-26
Posts 58
Ignore Alien Orders
2 posted 2006-09-29 12:23 PM

thanks but no it doesnt really - the first two forums mentioned seem to deal with sensual themes and this is a political poem so it wouldnt fit there...the third which I looked at seems to be more like an adult discussion board...

so I still have no clue as to where or if to post a non-sensual adult only poem on piptalk with F words lol....I feel funny typing this sorry...

Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
3 posted 2006-09-29 12:48 PM

Che, put it Behind closed doors
ChePacifica
since 2006-09-26
Posts 58
Ignore Alien Orders
4 posted 2006-09-29 12:50 PM

ok I will - thanks midnight :0)
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » posting an adult poem - confused in Suwanee

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary