navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » She's Baaaaack
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic She's Baaaaack Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
nostalgic*pride
since 2006-08-23
Posts 122
NowhereVille

0 posted 2006-09-25 12:20 PM

Hey guys, I'm finally back on PipTalk!! Here's the LONG story:

So, the last day I was on here, my sister and I had this huge fight. We started screamed and cussing at each other, and my mom came in and started screaming at us too. Finally, she told us we weren't allowed on the PC until we could get along.

Well, that took us a while, to say the least. We kept bickering, and the computer remained off limits. Until one day we were so bored, we faked a make-up. Our mom was going to let us back on when she got off, and then we got 'the phone call'.

Our oldest brother, 21, lives in New Jersey. We haven't heard from him since he ran away when he was, like, seventeen. Anyways, his wife called and said he'd been in a huge accident, and wanted me and my sister there. So, our mom got us airline tickets and we went to see him.

Yes, he got better, and the hosptital released him. But on the day we were going back, he asked if we'd like to stay and live with him permenantly. My sister said yes, I said no.

So now I'm back in my house, on the computer at last, filled with un-submitted poems. YAY!

© Copyright 2006 Haley May - All Rights Reserved
rhia_5779
since 2006-06-09
Posts 1334
California
1 posted 2006-09-25 03:13 PM

Kiara right ? So is she going to still write and post, or is she going to live permanently there and not be able to get on PIP?
hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
2 posted 2006-09-26 12:36 PM

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaa since you been gone nobody likes my poetry haha but i missed your replies glad your back so you are all alone now? without kiara? wow that would must have been hard to decide... but you have a lot to stay here for like your boyfriend and friends... so yea i don't know what else to say xcept for welcome back you were greatly missed plus you missed a lot of new writers on pip haha
hunnie*

rhia_5779
since 2006-06-09
Posts 1334
California
3 posted 2006-09-26 03:44 PM

noone reads my poetry, when your not hear haley. Except for in CA.
stargal
since 2006-03-06
Posts 1352
OR USA
4 posted 2006-09-28 06:42 PM

"noone reads my poetry, when your not hear haley" - Sheesh! That makes me feel loved ... Okay, I admit I haven't been posting as much lately... lolz

Welcome back! Glad your here again, you got to get these people off the topic of underwear! Yeah, what about your sister? She going to be back on or something...

"I pray thee, O God, that I
may be beautiful within."
–Socrates
                     @-->---

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » She's Baaaaack

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary