navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Just popping my head in for a sec...
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Just popping my head in for a sec... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding

0 posted 2006-04-19 02:38 AM

I just wanted to say hi...

I'm working three jobs right now (I know, when it rains it pours, right?) so I'm uber busy, but when things calm down a little I'll be around again.

My cleaning job is over at the end of the month YAY!!!  I'm filling in for someone who's gone to Africa for three weeks as a receptionist for a concrete company, and I'm working at the pet store two days a week.

Once my cleaning job is over I'm going to be hopefully doing administration for either the Missions school that my church is opening in September or I'm going to be doing Admin for the drop-in centre that my church is opening up in May.

I hope things are well here, I miss you all!!

and then He created the horse...

© Copyright 2006 Rhonda Adolph - All Rights Reserved
Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
1 posted 2006-04-19 01:43 PM

Hey Sweetie Pie! I like that you stay in touch. Could you hussle a little please. Seems you are slacking. I didn't see any reference to horse riding!

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
2 posted 2006-04-19 08:41 PM

Awesome Rhonda, keeping busy is great and sounds like you have pokers in a lot of fires right now.  Pretty soon it will be warmer, and you can get outside and play in your "spare time."  Take care.
PoetryIsLife
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-10-27
Posts 1763
...in my boxers...
3 posted 2006-04-21 07:18 AM

Hi there...

~Danniti

Fighting the good fight, deployed to Iraq.

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
4 posted 2006-04-23 04:13 AM

Larry -- Horse riding? What's that? Actually I've managed to go out bareback for 20 minutes or so a couple of times, but that was two weeks ago already. I'm going to ride tomorrow though I've managed to squeeze in a couple of lessons, and my trainer can't get over how much I've improved over the winter, it's kind of neat ^_^

Mysteria -- Thanks only one more week of the craziness. I'm looking forward to it being over! It's hard to adjust to getting up early when I don't get home until 10 at night o.O

Ti -- greetings! Glad to see you're still around. I'll mail you... eventually. I've been thinking about you, so you've always got that to hold close and dear to your heart when you think of me

Of course, now I'm sick. My friend came back from Switzerland and we went out for dinner on... Monday. Tuesday I woke up with a slightly sore throat and then Wednesday I couldn't talk very well. Now it's turned into a cold, and I'm sneezing constantly. Next time I see her I'm going to have to give her a hard time about passing on her illness.

I get to play with horses all day tomorrow!!

and then He created the horse...

Android 17
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-07-21
Posts 664
Winnipeg
5 posted 2006-09-25 12:58 PM

Hey there. I'm still around too!

I visited/passed through your little town there on a road-trip! Nice place!!! :P

It's good to see you still breathing! :P

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Just popping my head in for a sec...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary