navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Mood Game
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Mood Game Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
AllyKat
since 2005-01-30
Posts 73
jeffersonville,in

0 posted 2005-09-14 07:45 PM

I started this a while ago and it dissapered.  I thought we needed to start a new one.  All you have to do is describe your mood.  Keep it clean enough for younger viewers, but express them.  I'm sure your friends would like to know how your feeling ^^.  Here's an example:

Today I had an awsome time at school!  I finally got to see my grades, which set my entire mood for the rest of the day.  I'm so happy now, and so are my parents.

I hope you guys have a lot of fun with this.  Lets see how long it takes for the first post ^^.  

I remember us together
I remember the times we shared
I remember when we loved eachother
I remember when you once cared.

© Copyright 2005 Allison Himmelheber - All Rights Reserved
Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
1 posted 2005-09-14 09:17 PM

Well I'll take a go at it. Seems it's hard to be other than happy. After all, who would want to live a miserable life. I'm swamped, over-worked, under-paid and pretty much broke. Proof enough, for me, I don't need money to buy happiness.

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Nightshade
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-08-31
Posts 13962
just out of reach
2 posted 2005-09-14 11:46 PM

I'm happy too Larry.
I found a calling card in my wallet today & phoned my sister Enchantress. As usual we laughed so hard our mascara was running down our cheeks and we almost peed our pants. lol. Did I just say that?!!
  Then, about a half an hour after I had called her .... she calls me back! Double the fun. It was a good day. *sigh*

AllyKat
since 2005-01-30
Posts 73
jeffersonville,in
3 posted 2005-09-15 07:52 PM

For some reason I feel like my heart has a hole in it.  I don't know why but I would like to know.  But then again I'm happy b/c I think this guy I like found out that I like him.  I guess i'm just really moody today.  I've also been angry for some reason.....dunno why but yeah.      

I remember us together

Ringo
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2003-02-20
Posts 3684
Saluting with misty eyes
4 posted 2005-09-15 09:12 PM

Would differing and contrasting moods be a conflict of game rules???

I am happy for numerous reason, both personal and professional.
I am sad for a very specific personal reason.
I am irritated at a specific child.
And this is all at once....

If I am only permitted one, I would have to choose... ambivalent.

When all is said
All is done
Still I live
And carry on-
Quiet Riot

Enchantress
Member Empyrean
since 2001-08-14
Posts 35113
Canada eh.
5 posted 2005-09-15 10:09 PM

I'm in an upbeat excited mood tonight!

Actually I've felt like this since talking to my sister Chris twice yesterday.  
Thanks Nightshade!

Also a long lost cousin of ours has shown up and is coming to visit on Sunday.
*Well...he wasn't really lost..we were just out of touch*

My youngest son is performing on Saturday and I'm trying to get a gang together to go.
Come on down Chris!!!

My daugther's pneumonia is much better today!

AND...I found a pair of Levi's that fit perfectly at the mall today for half price!!!

Essorant
Member Elite
since 2002-08-10
Posts 4769
Regina, Saskatchewan; Canada
6 posted 2005-09-16 02:01 AM

Stormy
inot2B
Member Elite
since 2000-09-18
Posts 2205
Arkansas
7 posted 2005-09-16 10:39 AM

Happy, my husband called last night to say he missed me.
Sad, cause he doesn't know how long he will have to be gone.

Paul Wilson
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-07-07
Posts 4711
United States
8 posted 2005-09-16 11:56 AM

The other day I was driving in a safe manner when this crazy person behind me started blowing his horn at me and flipped me the finger because he thought I should have let him get in a turning lane first even thou he was behind me, after we both made our turn he passed me up like he was going to a fire and flipped me the finger again.
The way some people think they own the highways and put their lives and yours at risk is so crazy. Why don't they just put more value on other peoples lives and their own. My blood pressure was really high after this and I was upset the rest of the day.

During the evacuation from hurricane Katrina there were hundreds of people driving 50 + mph on the right shoulder of the highways trying to cut in and get in front of the thousands of us that were driving safe and staying in line. I would like to see the police give everyone of them a ticket for that. What makes them think they are any better or more important than the rest of us that were trying too evacuate.

Paul

~~To share my poems with you is to share my heart with you~~
Paul

Enchantress
Member Empyrean
since 2001-08-14
Posts 35113
Canada eh.
9 posted 2005-09-16 12:07 PM

It's raining.
Being a Leo and ruled by the Sun,
I don't do rainy days very well.

(Although I find these rainy days great for writing)

I am looking forward to a fun-filled weekend.

PhaerieChild
since 1999-08-30
Posts 1787
Aloha, Oregon
10 posted 2005-09-16 06:27 PM

Thrilled because my GPA is still within graduating with honors.

Mad because the thing I wanted to buy today on sale for 60.00 was taken off sale 2 hours before I got there and they wanted 100.00 (I didn't buy it and think it was a ploy to get me to buy the more expensive item)

Concerned because my son is having a tough time with his girlfriend and I really want to help (otherwise known as butt-in) but it's his life and I can't live it for him.

And tickled pink because hubby just called to say he loves me and he found the thing I wanted somewhere else and is bringing it home.

Life couldn't get any better!!

Oh and HEY!! Thanks fer askin'!!!

Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
11 posted 2005-09-16 07:09 PM

Enchantress put those jeans on and go stand in front of the mirror. That should cheer you up. At least it would me!

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Enchantress
Member Empyrean
since 2001-08-14
Posts 35113
Canada eh.
12 posted 2005-09-16 07:26 PM

You mean you want to try my jeans on Larry?
I'm all cheered up now anyway...the rain has stopped.
And it's going to be a fun-filled weekend.
P.S. I really didn't want to get fired.

Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
13 posted 2005-09-16 09:43 PM

No, but thank you for the offer. And I thought you noticed!
AllyKat
since 2005-01-30
Posts 73
jeffersonville,in
14 posted 2005-09-17 03:41 PM

So....very...tired....v.v  I'm also quite happy because I talked to a guy I like all night long.......we talked from 6:30pm to 3:30 am......I didn't get to sleep until like 4 or 4:30am.  But its all good cuz I was talking to a guy I like ^^. *falls asleep* -.-
-ZzzzZZzzzz-  
night night

I remember us together

PhaerieChild
since 1999-08-30
Posts 1787
Aloha, Oregon
15 posted 2005-09-18 05:39 AM

And for a change I did really well at the Karoke Contest and placed second. I'm a happy puppy now.
desert-spike
since 2006-02-01
Posts 194
TX/USA
16 posted 2006-02-01 03:23 AM

I'm a bit ajumble.

I am happy cus my Fiance is coming home finally.

I am frustrated cus I have a few people expecting a story I've been trying to write, and I'm all blocked up this week.

I am also a bit curious as to why I joined piptalk..it is a wonderful site, but I haven't been able to write a word of poetry in well over a year.

In short I suppose I am feeling...frazzled.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Mood Game

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary