navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Has anyone read...
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Has anyone read... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
2writeis2be
since 2004-01-11
Posts 45
Live in London, but from TX

0 posted 2004-01-21 03:03 PM

hiya...

Has anyone read that book called "Save Karyn"--u know--the one bout the girl who created a website awhile back, asking people to send her money so she could repay her debts and it worked and now she's written a book about it all? I'd like to know if it's worth buying.

And for u guys that haven't heard of her site, she's a smart cookie and her site's worth checking out: http://www.savekaryn.com

"Why don't you try and learn from my mistakes? It takes half a lifetime to learn from your own."

© Copyright 2004 Lisa Somerset - All Rights Reserved
Christopher
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-08-02
Posts 8296
Purgatorial Incarceration
1 posted 2004-01-21 03:53 PM

what ever happened to taking pride in taking care of yourself?

i'm not even sorry to say that if someone runs up their credit cards SHOPPING, then they damn well better pay it off themselves.

pay your debts, or don't accrue them.

2writeis2be
since 2004-01-11
Posts 45
Live in London, but from TX
2 posted 2004-01-21 04:12 PM

Christopher-I have to say I agree with u on that one. But nevertheless, I give snaps to the girl for her site idea and the fact it really took off and worked!! Wish I'd have thought of that one and profited from it! Though I myself don't have a credit card because with my love for shopping I know it would be unsafe in my hands. But anyway, she's a clever girl. Good luck to her...least she's more creative than most people who are blacklisted...lol

"Why don't you try and learn from my mistakes? It takes half a lifetime to learn from your own."

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Has anyone read...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary