navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » A Little More Prayer...
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic A Little More Prayer... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
KristieSue
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2003-01-31
Posts 1460
PA, US

0 posted 2003-11-05 12:36 PM

Seems to me my family is exiting the earth left and right.  Could you all keep my aunt and uncle in your prayers?  My cousin died on Monday after spending a week in the hospital.  Unfortunately, no one saw this coming, so my aunt and uncle were in Florida.  Just pray that their travels are safe to PA and that our family units can set aside their differences to grieve for another loss.

Thanks

Ya know what they say.  Curiosity salted the snail.

© Copyright 2003 KristieSue - All Rights Reserved
magic_612
since 2003-07-31
Posts 190
NB, Canada
1 posted 2003-11-05 07:44 PM

that's so sad and I'm really sorry to hear that. You will be in my prayers
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2003-11-05 08:34 PM

You've got it.  I do hope your family can come together at this time.  It is so hard to see families split apart - when life is so precious.

KristieSue
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2003-01-31
Posts 1460
PA, US
3 posted 2003-11-06 08:51 AM

Thank you Magic and Sunshine...I appreciate it.

Ya know what they say.  Curiosity salted the snail.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » A Little More Prayer...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary