navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Reflective Journey's- A scrapbook of daily life.
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Reflective Journey's- A scrapbook of daily life. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York

0 posted 2003-11-03 08:53 PM

November 3rd,2003
-----------------

Today was really busy. I went to school. I missed school friday because I was sick so I guess I missed a lot of valuable information, but I got all my work done so I was okay.

I am S.A.D.D president so I had a lot to work on today, since we have an officer meeting tomorrow. The hard thing for me is that our club is based on role model and one of our members found out recently she was pregnant, part of me needs to tell her that she can't offer anything positive to the club and that we need her to no longer participate, while since I am a close friend I don't want to hurt her because I know what her problems are.

Onto work, I am in the process of getting a job at KinderCare, I have beem offered a position and now I am awaiting for the go ahead on when I start working from the corporate offices. Today, I went to get my food handler' permit.

OMG, I drove I-5 for the first time today!!!!! lol, I am totally afraid to drive on it because I am not sure where everything is... but I made it back and forth alive. lol.

Tomorrow is Tuesday and I am excited because on Tuesday evenings I intern at a children's jail. I lead a bible study. Fun stuff.

Well, I better
D
R
O
P and J                E                T,

-Kellie

Love,
             xXx~*KELLIE*~xXx
*My poetry website
http://www.freewebs.com/poettree/

© Copyright 2003 Kellie M. Cantrell - All Rights Reserved
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York
1 posted 2003-11-03 11:17 PM

November 3rd, 2003
-A RANT-

-Poverty-
Why is it that people can take what is not theirs?(RAPE) and then sleep at night? This makes no sense to me. Why can people treat others this way and the have the people who are unfortunate and have their lives stripped away, just because they come from the "wrong" family?

Sorry, I am quite angry, maybe it is in my ignorance that flames this curiousity.

Love,
             xXx~*KELLIE*~xXx
*My poetry website

the_loner_23
Member Ascendant
since 2002-06-08
Posts 5479
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
2 posted 2003-11-03 11:26 PM

Yeah poverty is really sad. it is caused because of the government. I will be back to read more.

Cold hands means a warm heart

Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York
3 posted 2003-11-06 10:48 PM

November 6, 2003
----------------
NOTHING happened at all today   boo hoo... actually I guess one thing did happen.

brb I will edit momentarily

Okay! I'm back... you know how  I am Co-President of students against destructive decisions and everyday I make brithday cards for sweet 16, and I am supposed to write "remember dont drink and drive" but I forgot to type the don't. oops! I am making a loudspeaker announcement

Love,
             xXx~*KELLIE*~xXx
*My poetry website http://www.freewebs.com/poettree/

[This message has been edited by Kellie_Cantrell (11-06-2003 11:40 PM).]

Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York
4 posted 2003-11-09 01:11 PM

Nothing happened this weekend, I babysat all night saturday and I am picking my mom and my puppy (Kneenah (Nina) up at the airport! I haven't seen either of them in a week... I just got Kneenah 3 weeks ago.

Love,
             xXx~*KELLIE*~xXx
*My poetry website

Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York
5 posted 2003-11-21 10:38 AM

I'm disappointed with life right now. I am left lost and not sure what to think. I feel abandoned and homeless, where I used to feel so well, alive and happy.

I don't know what happened, but I know things have changed, I hoped they would get better, but I guess people need more time, unless they can't forgive. Oh Well. I'll just move on with my life.

see open poetry: mastermind of mystery and Loneliness

Love,
             xXx~*KELLIE*~xXx
Graduation : January 29th 2004

the_loner_23
Member Ascendant
since 2002-06-08
Posts 5479
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
6 posted 2003-11-21 12:33 PM

Sometimes I get down for no reason too. I think it is just part of life. And sometimes it is because something is missing in your life. Great update.

Cold hands means a warm heart

Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York
7 posted 2003-11-24 11:03 AM

I have worked at KinderCare for a 8 days now, and I love it. I have learned a lot about the children. I was even more excited because 3 of my 25 schoolagers that are in my class were in my class this past summer at Cascade Kids! So I am rockin'. (As the kids would say) Last week on thursday we did a fun activity, it sent me back a few years to my childhood, We did Magic Rocks! It was a blast. The kids loved it. Other than that nothing is new.

Love,
             xXx~*KELLIE*~xXx

Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York
8 posted 2003-12-11 01:22 AM

GEEZ, I'd like to vent. But I won't. I just had a very horrible week this week so far

Love,
             xXx~*KELLIE*~xXx

Obscurity
since 2003-12-04
Posts 153
In A Melancholic Dream
9 posted 2003-12-11 01:44 AM

It's okay, contrary to physics, when life is down, it can only go up

Everyone has the worst day/week/month/year/lifetime, but you have to look past that, and move on.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Reflective Journey's- A scrapbook of daily life.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary