navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » intro, words and expressions
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic intro, words and expressions Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
popmusicgrl
since 2003-05-12
Posts 1

0 posted 2003-05-12 06:36 PM

hi everyone~! i just started writing my own songs lately but don't feel comfortable sharing just yet so I thought that I might just say hello and share some info about me. I love pop music and the lyrics in most pop music songs. I'm even addicted to the American Idol show! hehe.. that's also cuz I love hearing people sing. I think that not just the actual expression of words are important but also the way it is sung or said.. I think that makes a huge difference as well. I might even go to the American Idol concert this summer. Is anyone else going to that concert? hehe.. I just got this secret pw from the Poptarts site that lets me buy my tickets earlier than everyone else.. so I'm really excited about that. Well, take care everyone and please leave me a post so I can meet some new people!

© Copyright 2003 popmusicgrl - All Rights Reserved
Justbleu
Member Elite
since 1999-08-31
Posts 3329
Oregon, Originally From Alaska :)
1 posted 2003-05-12 09:09 PM

Welcome to Passions!!!!
This is a great place!!!
You should really post your writing!!!!
Anywayz, Talk to you later!!!!
Bridgette

"Somewhere, somehow, it should be possible to touch someone and never let go again.  To hold someone, not for a moment but forever." Unknown

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » intro, words and expressions

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary